The night I went to the Movies

I heard a HONK outside my friends Jeff n Kate were waiting outside. months ago me and my friend were so excited about the new movie in theaters called " Bloody Night" we started getting tickets. I looked outside my friend were waiting and they both shouted ' HURRY UP SLOWPOKE' I quickly put on my make and bright sparkly red dress and headed outside. When we got in we took our seat and started watching it was fun and scary, I screamed in most of the parts (I think people got annoyed) but it was fun. Until the lights started twitching on and off people when the lights turn on I see a bloody clown when they turn off he's gone. the next thing you know everybody's gone I'm the only one standing then he suddenly appeared in front of my face and I screamed like hell. He put his hand over my mouth and said "shush beautiful" Then before you knew it I fainted. Then I found myself in the middle of nowhere and saw everybody else in a cage full of blood. My eyes shifted towards the clown it was just like the movie I felt a chill running down my spine. when I woke up at 8:30 am holy crap I'm late for school I quickly got ready and left wow what a dream today me and my friends are going to the movies. BETTER WATCH OUT!