Dana & Ryn (request)

GXG
This one shot has some lemony themes to it if you don't like it the don't like it thanks.

"I can't wait till the sleepover tonight"
"I know right" Dana replied with great excitement.
We both looked at each other with grins big as the crescent moon. We have been friends for a long time but I could never go to peoples houses but now I can due to my parents breaking up.

It was the last period of school and I was sitting with Dana in science we both were to busy talking to notice what the teacher was saying.

"Dana, Ryn what's the first element on the periodic table" the teacher interrupted.
"Why its none other than Hydrogen, Miss"
"Lucky Dana" muttered the disappointed teacher.
I had always admired Dana's smarts.

We were now at my place, I lived with dad who worked nights so he wasn't there when we got home. Dana went straight to my room to put her clothes down I followed and jumped on my bed which was super comfy and snuggled the cold day away. Dana joins me and we cuddled to conserve warmth. We both fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of hands on my hips followed by a light touching of lips. I awoke to see Dana kissing me damn that was sexy. She jolted back afraid I was going to judge her, what she didn't know was that I didn't care about gender as long as she had a sexy mind nothing mattered.

"You can keep going if you want" I said half asleep. With that she was straight on top of me without warning.

Her lips felt like roses coarse yet sweet, her scent intoxicatingly sweet like berries.
This was all a complete and utter turn on for me. I flipped Dana over and started taking off my shirt and pants till I was down to my underwear. She did the same, we started making out again whilst I grinded my hips on hers. She moaned lightly as I put my hand into her bra to play with her beautiful breasts. I took off her bra and kissed down her neck. She moaned lightly again as I bit her collarbone. I put my mouth around her nipple which for some reason tasted of cherry. {[(This is an inside joke between me and my friend who requested this one shot)]}. Dana took off my bra and played with my breasts which made me moan for the first time in a long while.

I quickly took off our panties and through them across the room. I put my hands on her thighs while still suckling on her cherry flavoured boob. I moved one hand up to her other nipple and played with it between my index and thumb. My other hand moved up to her pussy and played with her clit. She moaned rather loud which made me make a small moan. I put 2 fingers at her entrance. She moaned as I rubbed my fingers around her womanhood and slowly went in and out to get her used to them.
I then put 3 in then played her until she sang. I then got my strap on and slowly slid in and went in deep.
"RYN!!!!" Dana moaned loudly
"Dana!!" I couldn't help but moan in reply to hers. I started slow and slowly got faster and faster until she moaned so loud that my ears nearly fell of from the pure extacy of her voice resonating. She squirted as she reached her climax her thighs trembling with complete pleasure.

I fell beside her panting from exhaustion. She was still trembling with pleasure.
"Wow... *pant*Ryn that was....*pant* hot"
"Thanks... *pant* you were so...*pant* cute.

Thanks heaps for reading kiddos I hope you enjoyed please comment and follow me if you did.
I don't know when or what my next update will be but stay tuned.
And also the was not an actual fanfic my friend just gave me two random names and what there genders were and how far they should go with each other. Please feel free to put in any requests you have for the next chapter/s.

Bye and stay awesome
Love WolvenFox