Love or Hate

"Everything in your life is a reflection of the choice you have made.If you want a different result,make a different choice."

Our Life is a series of the choices we made.Every choice has a consequence and in those consequences we have to accept and face them no matter how big or small they are.But we must always remember that in whatever choice we make we must weigh the pros and cons and we must be happy with our choices so in the end we won't regret it.

So if I ask you now to make a choice what would you choose?

To be rich but your family lacks the time and love they will give to you or to be not so rich but you will always feel loved everyday by your family?

To love someone but he/she doesn't love you back or to be love by someone but you doesn't love them back?

To keep secrets to protect someone close to your heart or to tell the truth but surely you will hurt someone close to your heart deeply?

To choose the happiness of others or your own happiness?

To love even if you have experience so much pain or to hate others because you had enough of the pain?

Love or Hate | Katoukumikomegumi | 2013

All Rights Reserved.

This book is a work of fiction.Names,characters,places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.Any resemblance to actual events,persons,living or dead is purely coincidental.