We're All Suicidal

Death is inevitable.

You know you're going to die. It's just a way of life (see what I did there). Therefore, you have to choose to live or die every day. Take this into account. If you were to die, how do you suppose you'd do it? Actual guns are probably ouut of the question, despite a bullet through the head being quick and painless. Drink some bleach, OD, stab yourelf; there are countless possibilities.

But think deeper.

Think as if you didn't want to die. If you don't live life to the fullest or really get out of the house much, or even just don't diet very well, you're putting yourself in a position where you could have health problems. If you take many risks, it's pretty self-explainatory, you're putting yourself in danger of different kinds of problems. Everything you choose to do is bad for you at some angle.

Finally, we ALL want to die.

I know you obnoxious optimists probably disagree, but face it. Who in their right mind would want to be immortal? You watch life go on from the sidelines. You survive through passing wars, natural disasters, crimes, etc. You fall in love and watch the people you love die. Over and over for the rest of eternity.

So even though you may hate to admit it, in a way, you can't help but to be suicidal.

Enjoy living with that.