Simple Writing Advice

All of these chapters are from websites and articles that AlyxMck (Alyx) and xXXTheScriptXXx (Jen) have come across that have helped us with our writing. Over time we will add our own advice which we have discovered while we write. We are not saying that our writing is flawless because it definitely isn't. We have tried to add the sourses into the external links.

Thanks

 ~Jen & Alex

p.s. vote and comment on the chapters so we know these pages are helping people. If you are desperate for some information on something, comment on any of the chapter and we will try our best to help you.

Words from Jen:

I have added things in this book that include writers who post help on tumblr. If you do not own a tumblr account and would like me to ask them a question feel free to PM this account or mine. To any Wattpad ambassadors please tell me if this book violates any of the rules {we only posted it to help people with articles that helped us}. 

Words from Alyx:

My resources are from websites I have found after ages searching on Google. There are a few link I have that haven’t made an appearance in this advice book, if you would like helps then just like Jen feel free to PM me or this account.