The start

Hey sorry for not posting ive been supper busy but to keep my account active read this book and ill get back to scars asap cause now i got wifi and my laptop is working good so enjoy...

Description's:

Setting:Queens,New York in a four bedroom home thats beautiful.

Taylor/Mother:Taylor had a husband before the accident and now shes left with her  three  beautiful children a  teenager,child,and baby.Taylor is mixed with long hair and she's 29 years old and also her mother and father used to live in her town but eventually moved because Taylor's father got a great job in Indiana. Taylor has a sister named Mariah that live's in the same town with her husband and two kids.(Daniel is Diggy Simmon's)

Brooklyn/Teenage daughter:Brooklyn is 13 years old and her nicknames Brook she is very intelligent and beautiful.Brook works hard to make her dreams come true and she will stop at nothing once she's into something she doesn't get out of it until everthing's finished. Brook  has the very strong ambition trait she plays basketball and shes a great singer with talent.

Jaylin/Child daughter:Jaylin is 5 years old and prefers to be called Jay or Jay Jay and she is very good at coloring for a 5 year-old her teachers say she has artistic vision.Her mother calls her "A work of art" but she means it in a funny way. Jay is also very funny she has everyone she knows laughing they say she light's up a room with her humor and artistic vison.

Dj:Dj is 5 months old  his name stands for Daniel Jr. and he is the baby of the family he has beautiful eyes and he is a quiet baby but he does have his share of fallouts.

Nick:Brooks boyfriend and he's handsome and intelligent and they've been dating for 3 years and there both in 8th grade.

Anicial's=Dj=Dj,T=Taylor,B=Brooklyn/Brook,J=Jaylin,Jay,Jay Jay,N=Nick

Trailer-A mother of three and a wife of an amazing husband named Daniel well she did  have an amazing husband until....Find out what happens in 'The Start'

Read,comment,vote and follow
~Chey,♥