My Killer Heart

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so if it's bad oh well.

MARIETTA'S POV

I was walking home from school. It was dark and I had just finished a club at school. As I was walking I heard a faint SNAP. I turned around and saw nothing so I immediately thought it was my imagination. So I kept walking. I saw my house up ahead and ran strait for it. As I got in I smelt the stench of beer. I was used to it so I went upstairs to my room. If you hadn't already guessed my parents were alcoholics. I was also different from your average girl. I had dark blue hair, loved MCR, was 15 years old, and was really shy. I only had two friends Maddie and Stephanie. They both were really nice and we all loved to play video games. I decided I needed rest so I crashed on to my bed. In a short few seconds I was knocked out.

I woke up and felt really cold. I looked around the room and saw my window was open. So I got up and closed it. I walked out of my room 'cause I was thirsty. So I went downstairs and grabbed a coke. I sat down on the couch and started to get drowsy. I woke up to a crash and saw my mother's new vase on the floor shattered in millions of pieces. "Another new thing to get beaten for." I thought to myself. Then I felt a sharp metallic object on my neck. "Oh great just what I needed" I said out loud. "Really- a bitch is who I'm after. Just great" I heard a man say. I kicked him in the sweet spot and turned around to find a guy around 16 years old. He had charcoal black hair and was wearing a white blood soaked hoodie. Then his face. Oh God. He had a pale white face and his eyes had black circles around them as if they were burned. His pupils were small and black at that moment I was terrified. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.