My Happy Ending?

Prolougue

I watched as he walked down the school hallway. He was gorgeous, absolutely stunning, his walk, his talk, everything. His name? Lucas Aragon. He could never like someone as common and normal as me..

Sighing  i walked in the other direction knowing i wouldn't have a chance with him. I fell on the cold hard hallway ground with a thud as i bumped into no other then the mot popular and evil girl at school, Ivy Bellows. She laughed evily and walked off with her clones following closely behind her.

A hand stretched out to help me up i looked up and saw Lucas. My breathing hitched as i took his smooth cool hand in my sweaty one.

"You Okay?" He asked softly while pulling me up, i simply nodded not able to form any words. He smiled sweetly at me, i looked at him, his eyes seemed like they could burn through me and look into my soul.

"Ohhhhh Lucasss" An annoying voice that i reconized to be Michelle My old best friend, and Lucas's girlfriend called to him "We have plansss remember, we don't wanna be late now do wee?" She continued and glared at me, i let go of his hand, He gave me an apologetic look and was pulled off by Michelle.

Sighing once again i began walking to class not bumping into anyone this time. I. Hate. School.

-Flashback-

My long blonde hair blew back in the wind as i walked the water come onto shore and then draw back into the ocean.

"Ryan!!" Michelle shouted to me excitedly. I turned around and looked at her. Her short brown hair and her big brown eyes, were gorgeous. Everyone wanted to be her friend, yet she chose me

"What is it Michelle?" I asked the brunette. Her smile faded as she tried to think of a to tell me what her exciting news was.

"Remember how you told my dad on me when i was drinking at the party? -I nodded- Well it's okay, i forgive you now. -I gave her a confused look- I'm Dating Lucas" She explained.

My heart stopped.. She laughed at me and walked away, and with that our friendship was over.

-End of Flashback-

Hi, My name is, Ryan Malanie, and i'm in love with Lucas Aragon, my old best friend's boyfriend.