Backstory on the book (Photo of mansion in multimedia)

The Himuro Mansion Haunting
According to urban legend, lying just beyond the city of Tokyo is one of the most haunted locations in all of Japan. The exact location of the Himuro Mansion (or Himikyru Mansion as it is sometimes known) is widely unknown but the legend puts the mansion in a rocky region just beyond the city limits of Tokyo.

The mansion is said to have been home to one of the most gruesome murders and rituals in modern Japanese history. Local lore has it that for generations, the Himuro family had participated in a strange, twisted Shinto ritual known as "The Strangling Ritual" in order to seal off bad karma or 'Hell' from within the Earth, every half century or so.

The most popular version of the tale states that Hell would emerge each December (other versions simply say "toward the end of the year") from a portal on the Mansions grounds. In order to prevent this, a set of twins are chosen at birth by the master of the household and isolated from the outside world in order to prevent them from developing any ties to the outside world, which would in turn, jeopardize the effect of the ritual.

On the day of the Strangling Ritual, the Youngest was bound by ropes on her ankles, wrists, and neck. The ropes were to keep her in place as the oldest killed the youngest. Her body would then be thrown into the pit. The twins would ten be known as 'Bwcoming One'. The youngest would turn into a Crimson butterfly, which I will explain soon. They believed that this would seal off the portal for another half century until the ritual had to be repeated.

During the last recorded Strangling Ritual it is said that the youngest had fallen in love with a male who tried to save her and her sister from the ritual. This "tie" to Earth tainted her blood and spirit and ruined the ritual altogether. Upon learning of the Young Girls love, the master took up his sword and brutally murdered all of his family members, which was his twin brother mitsuki, and his young sister.no one knew her name. Finally, in fear of what would soon happen, fell upon his own blade.

This is the basis of the "haunting" of the Himuro Mansion. Local legend has it that these souls of the murdered family wander the mansion attempting to repeat the failed ritual using whatever twins enter the abandoned building. Blood splashes on the walls are reportedly seen, as if they were flicked from the blade of a sword that had recently sliced through flesh. Many have reported seeing spirits and apparitions dressed completely in white, rinsing cloths and preparing the grounds for the ritual. Others say they see two twins In a crimson Butterfly Kimono, which is also why this ritual is nicknamed 'The Crimson Ritual'

Every once in a while, twins who enter either never come out, or one does. Rare occasions will both come out, and if they do then one is blinded due to a myth. The myth states that if someone were to look into the pit, what they saw would blind them. Memories would haunt the person and they sooner or later would rip their eyes out in an attempt to erase them. In which would kill the person.

One twin, Name is unknown, had said that she had heard a bell within the house. Rumor of the household is that the Oldest twin, Itsuki Osaka, gave his youngest sister a Bell to protect her. Within the bells was the families sacred key to get into a passage way away from the village. On the night of the murder that had happened, the young girl hide under Mitsuki's room. He was the other twin which had died on the night of the murder.

(More of the myth will be put into the book so enjoy^^ there will be a Japanese version of this story. All these things came from my great grandfather who is related to the Osaka family. So I am as well...)