"Fine. Go experience"

It was freezing out.

"Hey! What are you doing without a coat?" A low voice shouted a few feet behind me.

As footsteps became louder, a Korean boy of same height stood behind me. Hair as light as the snow falling on his black, poetically fashionable clothes. Suddenly a jacket was put over my shoulders, knowing it was his I looked down at my snow-covered converse and smiled gently. He was always so nice to me. Of course, every best friend is. But him...he genuinely cared about me more than anyone. Maybe even more than my own parents. I really didn't know why, but there wasn't a bad bone in his body. He was so pure and sinless. I felt his warm hands grab my freezing ones.

"For goodness sakes Y/N! Your hands are so cold."

He paused and looked into my eyes while holding my hands, attempting to warm them up. He quickly shook his head and let go of my hands.

"C'mon, let's go inside."

Together we briskly walked into the large brick high school. The hallways were crowded with girls and boys alike. I was set apart from all of them, with my short hair and tan skin and obvious height. I was different from all the Korean girls. Which made sense... I was after all an exchange student. But it wasn't just that, all the girls were always talking about boys. But I guess I never cared about what hot guy did what in this school. An arm reached around me and rubbed my arm roughly.

"Are you warming up?" The true concern in his eyes was something I never saw in any other boy I knew, and he never seemed to have any concern for the other girls.

"Ugh! Namjoon I'm fine! Why are you so concerned? It wasn't that cold out."

The boy let out a guilty grin.

"Why are you smiling?" I protested.

"I'm always worried about you, but no matter what you're always okay." He looked at the ground shortly then locked eyes with me.

"If there's anything you need, just let me know okay?" He half smiled.

"Nam, we've been friends for like what? 3 years now? I'll be okay." I quickly hugged him and turned to the direction of my class. Just as I came around the corner going into my classroom, a classmate and I collided explosively.

"WOAH!" A loud voice yelled as I tumbled to the ground.

I looked up to see a lanky, brunette boy looking shocked. Looking down I discovered why he was so shocked, my skirt was up. I guess korean boys don't see women's undergarments too often. I quickly pulled my skirt to cover my panties. The boy smirked. He attempted to lend me a hand but only received a glare in return. I got up quickly and grabbed my books, walking into class frowning.

That was so embarrassing, especially for the first day back from winter break. I thought to myself. Even though I've been going to this school for 3 years, I've never seen that boy before. After 15 minutes, the teacher finally arrived. He did the typical exercise of introducing ourselves and to state one thing we like about our first day back. Most people would say "seeing their friends again" or "getting new classes" until it was my turn. I looked up at the 30 teenagers surrounding me and said awkwardly

"Hi, my name is Y/N and my favourite part of today is seeing my friends after such a long time." I took the cliché line. Truthfully I didn't like anything about today. It was a mess.

"Alright, thank you Y/N. Next person please." The teacher said, inserting a different person's name each time he said that line.

A voice came from behind me.