Visible Dreams and Returning Nightmares

"Ugh, why..." I said turning off the alarm on my phone. Hearing the waves crashing against the shore made me feel more relaxed than my alarm had been.

   "Stupid alarm." I mumbled and turned on my side only to see Zane's sleeping face. He looks just like a baby. His dark hair, his perfectly shaped lips, and crystal blue eyes... just thing about him makes my heart fly. I giggled and Zane let out a slight moan and moved to lay on his stomach with his face still facing me. I softly kissed his cheek and snuggled close to him to stay warm. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

   "Babe, its to early for you to be up." He whispered in my ear with his sleepy voice.

   "I'm sorry." I whispered back.

Snickering he drew his face closer to mine and started kissing my neck slowly over and over again. I was trying to resist but the way he kisses is irresistible. He moved from my neck to under my chin.

   "...Mmm...Zane...stop..." I couldn't say anything without breathing heavily with pressure. Zane moved to hover over me and kissed me softly on the lips.

   "why?" He asked sounding down.

   "We have friends over sleeping in the room behind us." I said looking at him.

   "So?"he said questioningly.

   "Zane." I said sounding completely serious.

   "It's not like they don't have sex when they're over." He replied looking at the ceiling.

   "Huh..." I said sounding dumb founded staring at him.

   "You really don't hear them at night?" He said still staring at the ceiling.

   "No." I replied.

Before Zane could say another word we both heard a loud noise and this time he looked at me and we both stared at each other.  We stayed quiet waiting to hear another noise. A few minutes later we heard noise after noise from the room across from ours. 

   "Told you."

   "Wow... At least use a pillow." I said laughing.

   "Anyway I can make it up to you?"

   "I don't know, can you?" he said with a smirk.

   "Alright smartass." I replied kissing him.  He put his hands on my waist as I hovered over him and our kiss became more passionate. As his tongue entered my mouth he gently ran his hands under my shirt moving his hands up and down my sides slowly tickling me. As I bit his lower lip his hands moved from my sides to my back pulling me into more as if keeping me prisoner.

   "Mmmm..." hearing my moan Zane flipped over so he would be on top of me. Still kissing me he moved his hands to my breasts squeezing and playing with them gently.

   "Zane..." I moaned his name and gently ran a hand through his hair pulling it hard and ran my other hand down his stomach. He lifted my shirt up over my head and threw it on the floor.

   "Mia..." he breathed in a husky voice as he kissed my jaw bone.

   "Momma?"

   "Mm..." I could feel myself turn over and I opened my eyes to see the bright morning light.

   "Momma?" I looked over and saw Jonah standing at the end of the bed holding his favorite blanket and teddybear.

   "What is it Jonah?" I asked rubbing my eyes then held out my arms to him and motioned for him to come to me.  Jonah crawled on to the bed and came to me and I pulled him into a hug.

   "I'm hungry momma." Jonah exclaimed rubbing his tummy and I kissed his head.

   "I'll be downstairs in a minute."

   "Okay!" he said as he jumped from the bed and ran he ran out the room cheerfully.

   "He gets it from his father." I breathed smiling as wide as I could.

   Sitting up in bed I looked out the window and I started to drift off in thought. I was never that cheerful, even as kid, I was always alone and kept to myself. My parents divorced when I was seven and not long after my world began to fall apart. Then I met Zane.