Intentions

"Ahhhhhhhhh , No Stop It Please . Grrrrrrrraaaaghhh!" She tore the ropes that tied her to the bed in the dark scary room in her dream off of her. "Lily , Lily , what's wrong ?" Her foster mom came in with a wash cloth . Her foster mom is a short pale skinned woman with short red hair . Her mother's name was Angela Powers . Angela had always been polite to Lily . Unlike Angela , Lily has blonde hair and a slight tan and she's medium sized ."Lily , calm down . Its just a nightmare" . Lily had woke up with her silky blonde hair wet from sweat . Her mother towered over her ."What's wrong?"Her mother asked softly . "Nothing just a nightmare." Lily replied back . "Want me to lay here with you for the rest of the night?" Angela asked . "Yes. That would be lovely."Lily said. That night Angela spent her entire night stroking Lily's hair. The next morning Lily was awoken to Angela's absence. Lily got ready for her last day of 6th grade. Before she left out the house she called her mom . " I have to visit the bank.... After I'm finished I'll be at your school to pick you up. Me and you are gonna have a special day." Angela said in a happy voice. "Okay mom , love you."

Lily went on with her day . At the end of the day she got called to the office. When she reached the office the principal said "I've got some bad news. Your mom died in a bank robbery." Lily burst into tears. She ran home , locked the door , and threw herself on the bed.

The teacher tapped her shoulder , telling her to finish her test . "This is 11th grade. You shouldn't be lolligagging '."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna Stop Writing . If You Like And Want Me To Keep Writing Comment And Vote . I'm Sorry For The Short Chapter.