Its Not Better Down Where Its Wetter

Jack's POV

Jack's POV

I was completely bored out of mind. I was waiting for Signe we were supposed to go the secret coral reefs we found not so long ago. But she was wasting our fucking time putting on her squid ink eyeliner and mascara. I felt kinda bad that I hadn't told Signe that I didn't love her anymore, and that she wasn't the right piece for the puzzle of my life. But I didn't want to hurt her feeling she was a nice gal and all but she wasn't for me. I soon got lost in thought about the aftermath for when I would break it off with Signe. I instantly snapped out of it when Signe's grumpy lobster pinched me causing me to yelp. Signe turned around in disgust when she smudged her eyeliner," For Neptune's sake Jack what are hollering about. You just caused me not to have to my eyeliner on point! Now I have to start all over." I just mumbled a few things under my breath and swam into kitchen to pack some snacks for later if Signe ever finished putting on makeup. I groaned I laid down on the couch and soon drifted off to sleep.

Signe's POV

I had finally finished my look the day and it was gorgeous. If I do say so my self, and trust me I do. I checked to see if I had my all of my necessities before I went to see my rich boyfriend Jack. Ever since his parents (the king and queen) ask me to marry Jack when the time comes I became so excited. I would be queen of the sea all of the riches to myself. The truth is Jack isn't my type, I would love if he was buff and had a sexy deep voice like my last boyfriend Rick. But what can I say whatever he doesn't have in the looks department he sure does have it with all of that money. I grin at my reflection and petted my lobster as I went into the sitting room to see Jack asleep on the couch. I was disgusted I couldn't believe that he could be ughhh. I'll just let him sleep and go shopping with Lacey.

A/N: Sorry this is really super fucking short. I have a few ideas and in the next chapter I'll do a POV for mark. If there are any suggestions tell me below. And shout to MysticMisery for inspiring me to write some fanfiction.