The Ugly Guy that Fell Inlove

I am Kagamine Len, well there is nothing good about me. I don't even know why is author-chan writing about me. I'm just a fat ugly guy with pimples all over my face and I hate my life.

"Len-san you are absent yesterday,right? Here are the copies of the lessons yesterday." A girl said to me.

"Thank you." I said and got the papers from her hands. Her hands are soft 0w0. Please stop being a pervert Len.

She is Kagami Rin, our class president. Her face is very beautiful. She's good at academics and sports. She is very friendly. She is modest, she's not bagging her talents. She have perfect grades. She is loved by everyone at school. I wish I can be more like her.

Why you ask? Because I'm just a loner. I'm a very ugly guy. I'm not good at academics and I suck at sports. Im not that friendly. I don't have anything to brag about me. My grades are very low. Nobody in this school likes me. T^T I hate myself.

"Do you have any questions, Len-san?" Oh, I think she had just discussed something important.

"No. Thank you." I said.

"Its okay!" She said and smiled at me. I blushed. Her smile is like an angel's.

I cant exactly recall when did I fell in love with her beautiful face and personality. Bit what I know is this unrequited love of mine will never come true.

The first subject is PE. We are now playing badminton in the court. I was looking at Rin-san while playing. She is really good.

"Rin sure is amazing!" The others exclaimed. Well, she really is. When I looked back to my partner the shuttlecock is heading towards my direction.

"Len watch out!" Kaito shouted but its too late. The shuttlecock landed straight on my face! I fell in the ground and now, I feel embarrassed. Rin-san probably saw it.

Almost everyone rushed towards me. Especially Rin-san.

"Len-san, are you okay?" She asked. She's worried about me! Before I knew it, my nose started bleeding.

"Oh, no his nose is bleeding! Please bring him to the infirmary!" She shouted and Kaito picked me up.

"I'm really sorry bro." He said and brought me to the infirmary.

The next subject is math. We had a quiz the day before yesterday and the teacher is telling us the results today.

"Wow! Rin got a 100 again!" Her friend, Gumi said.

"Its just luck." She said embarrassed. She is really modest. I looked at my paper.

"Gah!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw my score.

"20 again? Len, seriously you need to study." Kaito said and peeked at my test paper.

"Shut up!" I said and crumpled my paper.

After classes, I decided to buy the stuffs I will need for my 'Transformation'. I went to the bookstore. The drugstore and the other stores. I don't want to name them all.

When I got home, I put everything I had bought on my desk. I took out some shoujo mangas, fashion magazines and then I opened my PC.

I searched 'Popular Guys' and some pictures appeared. The cool-looking guys are the popular ones now huh.

"Gah!" I exclaimed as soon as I realized that I cant be one.

The next week, I went to the barber's shop to get a haircut. A cool hairstyle. I shaved my face and cleaned my eyebrows. I fixed my posture, my eating habits and even the way I dress. I changed it all but when I looked at the mirror, I'm still ugly.

"Gahhh!!! Just what is the problem with me?! I did everything yet I still looked ugly!" I complained. I think my mom had heard me.

My mom opened the door. Oh, I'm right she heard me!

"Len-chan what's wrong?" My mom asked as she opened the door. I explained my situation to her.

"First love, huh... Len-chan, the real problem is your pimples." She bluntly said. I looked back at the mirror and saw the truth. My pimples are the problem.

"Mom, can you please tell me how in the world can I get rid of it?" I asked my mom while holding her shoulders.

"It will be as easy as pie. Tomorrow, I'll take you to my friend. She can help you with your problem." Mom said and winked at me.

"Mom, can you make it today?" I asked and she laughed at me.

"Okay, fine. Get dressed." She said and closed the door. I wonder who is the 'friend' mom is talking about... Lets find out on the next chapter of-

"Len-chan, lets go!" Mom said as she dragged me downstairs. She had just ruined my moment. Well anyways...

Mom's friend is a dermatologist, she helped me to get rid of my stupid pimples that ruined my face. And now here is the brand-new me! A cool-looking Len!!

Now, I'm in a cafe and all of the girls said I looked cool! My 'transformation' is a success! But then, I saw Rin-san with a guy.

In the end the guy's cooler than me!

"Waaaah!" I dashed towards the guy's comfort room. And put some more gel in my hair as I continued to comb it.

I wont lose! I wont lose!!

I thought as I comb my hair. But I stopped and put the comb down. Honestly, I knew that blaming everything on my appearance is the worst bit only if only if I were just a little bit cooler then maybe. Maybe she will like me and every guy will envy me. But I'm not T^T.

Next day is the end of summer break. I should confess my feelings to her and maybe my dream will come true. Maybe.

On school, after dismissal, I ran towards Rin-san. I was running then I tripped and rolled down the floor.

"Ouch..." I think Rin-san heard me. She turned her head towards my direction. I hurriedly stood up as if it was just nothing.

"Len-san? You should go home now." She said and smiled again. Why do she have to smile? Now I got more and more nervous.

I should get the chance! No I should run away! What will I do if I get rejected? No, he probably has a guy already.

Thoughts flooded my mind and before I knew it, my mouth moved on its own.

"I like you!" Damn you mouth! Why did you betrayed me? You were my mouth arent you?! I looked at Rin-san who is blushing right know.
_______________________________

1114 words!!! Wooooh!!!! This one-shot is dedicated to one of my bestfriends!!

So what is this about again? Oh right! I made a one-shot about Len's song 'Ugly Guy Documentary' Its not obvious isnt it? Hahaha common, why dont you laugh?

Remember my story in my first account? I m making a remake of that and Im currently writing the chapter 2!!

-crazyqueen this is the one-shot I promised. The one where Len wont die ^_~

EternallyBlue02- (I miss my old account T^T)