Chapter 1 The Letter

I want to start out by saying I do not own fairy tail or its characters. I only own the characters I make up.

Now that that is out of the way let's get to the part you came here for. Depending on how well I do on this book I might make another fairy tail book based on popular fairy tail ships (Nalu Gruvia Lalu Jerza etc. But for now this is a laxus fanfic. I might change it depending on how well I do with laxus's p.o.v)

***********************************************************************************************

NARRATOR'S P.O.V:

It was a bright an sunny day in Magnolia and the Fairy Tail guild was being more noisy and rambunctious than usual. And it was all because a certain salamander got a disturbing and quite shocking letter from...his sister's? 

NATSU'S P.O.V:

I was in the guild hall looking at the request board for a job for this week when the mailman came in to give out this afternoons mail. I wasn't interested in any of that so I continued to search for an exciting and fun job when I heard my name being called. 

"NATSU DRAGNEEL...I HAVE A LETTER HERE FOR YOU." The mailman yelled. I curiously turned around and walked to were the mailman was. I took the letter from him and said, "Thank you." I walked to where Eza, Lucy, and Gray were and sat down.  

They all looked at me like they wanted to know what was written on the letter so I opened it and Lucy was the first one to speak up. "So what does it say Natsu?"

I just skimmed through the letter and stopped. I reread that sentence over and over until Gray took the letter out of my hands. "Hey give that back. I wasn't finished reading it."

"Calm down flame brain. I just want to read it." Gray said. I gave him a glare but let him read it anyway. He cleared his throat and started to read the letter aloud.

Dear Natsu

          I know you don't know me, well us but we know you and I know that sounds creepy but please here us out. We were told to send you this letter if something ever happened to the people we were staying with. They also told us to go and find you so you could look after us and I bet you are wondering who we are. Well I am one of your younger sisters. My name is Izume Dragneel. My twin sisters name is Rosealy Dragneel. By the time you are finished reading this we will probably be outside your guild but I hope you will accept us because we have no one else to go to. We are really exited to meet you and I hope you will feel the same. Also I want to apologize a head of time for Rose, she can be a bit...rude and closed off around new people. But I look forward to meeting you and seeing you face to face.

 Your Sisters: 

Rose an Izume

Once Gray was done reading the letter the guild doors opened and two girls stepped inside. They looked like me but they are girls. Their hair was different. It wasn't the same salmon color as mine. Their hair was like mine at the top of their heads but then it faded to red as it went down their back. I was staring in shock when one of them spoke.

Rosealy's P.O.V:

Izume and I arrived at what looked to be the Fairy Tail guild. It looked nothing like people said it would but oh well. We walked up to the door and pushed them open. Immediately all eyes were on us. It was creeping me out. While there attention was still on us I took the opportunity to ask a question. "Is Natsu Dragneel here?" 

A guy that had salmon colored hair stood up and said, "I'm Natsu Dragneel. Who are you?" I looked over at Izume and she looked at me. We both jumped off of the railing and down to the bar floor at the same time. We walked to Natsu quickly and tackled him in a hug.

(I know it's not the best but it's a start. So any criticism would be helpful since I have no clue how to do this but if someone is willing to help me that would be great and I would really appreciate it )