A Memorable Kiss

Requested by: Hannah_Myers2020

Hannah wanted to get away from all the drama and supernatural creatures that were back in Mystic Falls. Sure she was one herself, but she didn't go around killing people for the fun of it. She wasn't like most vampire's. She was kind hearted, and wanted a normal life, a life where she would grow old with her husband on the front porch. She wanted kid's, and pet's. Except that was never going to happen for Hannah.

" Miss, you dropped this." A male voice says from behind Hannah, reaching onto the ground and picking up the book that she had dropped from her open bag.

" Oh my god, thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without it." Hannah says turning around to see the man that she was talking to. 

" I understand." The young looking male says with a crooked smile.

" You do?" Hannah ask with a surprised look on her face, as to why someone like him would read an old book like she did.

" It's one of my favorites." The male says looking at Hannah with a spark in his eyes.

" Then it's a good thing you saved it." Hannah says letting out a small laugh, before grabbing the book lightly and turning back around to continue her walking.

" Wait!" The male says calling out to Hannah, making her stop in her track's and look at him.

" I didn't get your name." The male says out of breath trying to catch up with her.

" It's Hannah." Hannah says with a small smile and a blush across her cheek's.

" I'm Ezra, Ezra Fitz." The male says with a shy smile, looking into Hannah's blue eyes.

" Nice to meet you, Ezra." Hannah says getting shy now, not knowing what the guy wanted.

" Would you like to get some coffee?" Ezra ask with hopeful eyes.

" You do realize it's nighttime right?" Hannah ask giving Ezra a confusing look.

You can say that Hannah didn't get out much. I mean sure she had to leave the house to drink blood that kept her alive, but she never went on date's. Back in Mystic Fall's all of the guy's were jerk's, she could never find a decent one. I mean at one point there was Stefan, but then he fell in love with Elena. So here she was, visiting Rosewood a small town just like Mystic Falls.

" Yes, but I would really like to spend some more time talking to you." Ezra says fiddling with his finger's as he clearly seemed nervous.

" Then how about you show me around Rosewood?" Hannah ask raising her eyebrow up in question.

" Right this way." Ezra says gesturing to the right of them, where there was a sidewalk.

Ezra and Hannah talked for what seemed forever, but in reality they just talked until the sun came up. Hannah knew that she wouldn't be able to stay in Rosewood, but she wanted to remember this day forever. Being a supernatural creature in Mystic Falls is horrible, because if you have anything that you care about you just left them for dead. That's why Hannah dreaded this moment. She had to make him forget. Forget everything about her.

" Ezra." Hannah says stopping them in there track's, turning to look up at the gorgeous man that saved her favorite book.

" Yea?" Ezra ask looking down at Hannah, who had this look in her eye's that no one would ever be able to explain for only she would.

" I don't want this to end." Hannah says with tears brimming to her eyes.

" It's just today Hannah, I'll see you tomorrow." Ezra says cupping Hannah's face in his big hand's.

" You don't understand." Hannah says placing her hand's on top of Ezra's.

" How about a goodnight kiss then?" Ezra ask moving a piece of hair out of Hannah's face, placing it behind her ear.

Before Hannah could reply, Ezra leaned forward and connected his lip's to her's. I would be over exaggerating if I said that time frozed, but for Hannah it did. All the drama, all the pain, that happened in Mystic Falls and that was soon to come was gone. It all disappeared. For once in Hannah's life of being a vampire, she felt a live. Now she had to leave it behind. 

" Goodnight." Hannah says once Ezra pulled back and was just looking at her.

" Goodnight." Ezra says with a smile on his face, reaching all the way up to his eyes.

" Ezra. You have to forget me. Forget any of this ever happened." Hannah says starting to compel Ezra while letting some of the tear's fall that she has been holding back.

" I will forget this ever happened." Ezra says in a trance.

" You will be happy with someone else. You want everything that you told me." Hannah says giving Ezra a quick peck on his cheek.

" I will be happy with someone else." Ezra repeat's out, before you ran with vampire speed hiding behind a tree where he wouldn't be able to see you.

Ezra stood there confused a moment as to what happened before in the day. He just gave up on trying to remember though, as he walked into his apartment not even looking back. He was gone. It was better this way. Hannah didn't want him to get killed by a beast like herself. She wanted Ezra to live to achieve his dream's that they talked about.

Alright, thank you all for reading. I hope you liked it. Comment down below if you want me to write you one. This one goes out to my friend. 

Peace Out, TheWeirdGirl67