frog time

FROG TIME                     

ONE day in BLACK HAM school there was a show and tell a girl name KIMBERLY brought in her pet frogs in everyone said " i did'nt know you had a frog" yea said Kimberly. so time passed and its "LUNCH TIME" everyone said.and it's lunch time kim brought her frog's to lunch and carlos said " are you sure it's ok to bring your frog's to lunch", kim said " yea it's ok for me to bring my precious little angels here, so time past when MISS MILLER called them up to get there lunch kimberly got up and went in line when she got back the frog's were gone she told everyone from her class not to scream and tell anyone from different classes but Carlos screamed and said " FROG'S LOOSE IN THE CAFETERIA", everyone started to scream it was so loud like it was bear's were yelling. when carlos sat down a frog jumped on his head , kimberly told carlos " don't move" carlos said oh my god whats on my head , kim said " calm down don't move" but the frog slimed all over carlos hair and carlos screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT JUST SLIMED ON MY HEAD IT JUST SLIMED ON MY HEAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" everyone laughed carlos ran to the boys bathroom. when he came back from the bathroom kimberly got her pet frog's and carlos came up to the cage and said " yea you little green monster's see what you did to my hair it's a new version of gell,wait a minute! i got my show and tell. so when it was carlos's turn for show and tell he put his show and tell with kimbely's show and tell together they made the GELL MAKER!!!! it works like this take a frog put water on him, and put it in on your hair and let i stya there for a couple seconds and WALLA oyu got your hair gelled up and curly. evryone got an A  on there show and tell and it was funny when carlos walked down the class like a model.