Introduction

Hello kittens!

The book won't have as much excitement or a good enough plot as you all would expect, but I promise I will work hard to entertain you. It's hard for me to make a great story when others are rushing me in the comments, so please do not overdo it too much óuò

And I would also like to inform you all that I will not tolerate anyone stealing my ideas I have made for this book. That means I don't want anyone stealing the abusive boyfriend and any of the plot story details. I have worked really hard on this to entertain you all, so don't steal anything.

And who else think my cover (that took me an hour to make) is really badass? :D

Introduction

Your POV

The sound of silence was uncomfortable as you cleaned the blood off of your weak and bruised body in the shower. A certain abusive boyfriend of yours had found out that you applied for the night shift at the pizzeria and he was not happy. Sure he seemed sweet out in public and would trick people into his flattery, but when you two got home, he was an entirely different person. It was hard not to let anyone find out.

As you rubbed the vanilla scented conditioner into your (h/c) hair, you started thinking about your interview at the pizzeria. Even though you weren't sure if your boyfriend would allow you to go or not, it was nice to think about getting out of the house and away from him.

Once you were finished cleaning your body off, you stepped out and began to dry yourself with the (f/c) towel. You touched a big bruise on your hip and yelped in pain, but still continued with hesitation of touching it again.

"You almost done in there?" You heard him yell from the other side of the door.

"Y-Yes..." A shakiness appeared in your voice as you replied to him.

You quickened up some of the trying and threw on your (f/c) nightgown and underwear. A shiver ran down your spine once you opened the door, the sudden cold air feeling unpleasant to your warm and now clean body.

"Took you long enough." He growled, shoving a little as he walked passed you.

A lump formed in the back of your throat while you climbed into the cold bed. You regretted all of the stupid choices in your life, but being with him was the biggest regret. Some of you felt it was all your fault he didn't care for you, even if you tried your best to make him happy.

After your boyfriend got out of the bathroom, he laid down beside you then pulled you close. His breath was felt on your neck, making you flinch. A deep chuckle escaped from him as he nibbled on your neck heatedly.

"Please, not tonight." You said as you scooted away from him a bit.

He growled. "I don't get you sometimes! When I am trying to be all passionate and sweet to you, you still push me away!"

You flinched at the sudden volume of his voice then faced your back towards him with tears in your now dull (e/c) eyes. Hugging yourself as a few tears fell down your cheeks, you heard him curse under his breath.

You remembered when he first saw you and the sweet gentleman he used to be. He would make sure you were always happy and wouldn't ever let anyone hurt you. Once your parents knew he was so caring to you, they let you move in with him. You thought everything would go well until he first smacked you across the face. The smack slowly turned into punches then into just pure blood filled violence.

You wanted to tell your parents what he's been doing to you, but you were afraid of making the situation more worse. If you were to make any sort of mistake that could end with him getting caught, things wouldn't turn out too well.

That's why you wanted to get the shift at the big pizzeria. Now to mention, it was a good time to make a few friends. Friends or no friends, it still let you have time away from your boyfriend.

Just a little more time...
______________________________________

Thank you all for reading my piece of shit introduction!

Bye, meow owo