Chapter 1- The semi-finals

Chapter 1- the semi-finals

*JADE'S POV*
I can't believe it's the semi-final of X Factor, the girls and I are so nervous to find out the results to see if we made it to the final or not.
But what I'm most nervous about is meeting One Direction.
They came 3rd on X Factor last year and now they are the biggest boyband in the world. They are performing tonight just before the results are announced and the three finalists get to meet them and the other person, which I forgot who it is, after the show.
'Hey Jadey, you ready for the results?' Perrie said/asked.
'I'm very nervous, but I'm ready.' I said strongly trying not let the nerves get to me. After I said that Perrie walked away to get ready.
I have faith in my girls and I. I have a feeling we can win this.

(A.N. When it's in italic it means they are talking/thinking in their mind. Ok carry on reading.)

I thought to myself 'maybe I should go and meet up with Jesy, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and also Tulisa so we can go onto the stage to find out the results'
As I started walking to find the others I went into someone and they dropped water all down my outfit.
'OH MY GOD! I'm so so so sorry I obviously wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I didn't mean to get it all down you. I'm so stupid.' A thick Irish accent said.
'It's okay, don't worry. I can just easily change my outfit I have some time. I wasn't paying attention either so I guess we are even. You're not stupid, these things happen in life. I'm Jade Thirlwall by the way.' I said back with my Geordie accent.
'Again I'm really sorry. I'm Niall. Niall Horan. From One Direction. Are you from that girl group Little Mix?' He said/asked.
'OMG NO WAY YOU'RE FROM ONE DIRECTION! And yes I am.' I said/screamed.
'Yes I am. You're group is my favourite contestant out of all three. He exclaimed.
'That's cool. Anyway I should go I've got to find out the results in about 5 minutes and I need to change.' I told Niall.
'Ok bye Jade. Good luck.' He said to me.
'Thanks good luck on your performance. Bye Niall!' I shouted as I started walking away.

I said to myself, 'omg I can't believe I just met Niall Horan. This is amazing. I think I'm already in love with him. But he'll never love me back, he could have any girl in the world and it wouldn't be me.'

I finally found the rest and we got ready to go on stage. (Btw she changed before she found the others I just didn't put it in)

*NIALL'S POV*
After I met Jade I thought to myself, 'omg she is beautiful. I think I'm in love with her already.'
The boys and I are about to go on stage to sing Gotta Be You.

Our names were called and we went on stage. We started to sing. (Play the video at the top)

[Liam:]
Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart
I tore it apart
And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance

[Harry:]
Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
Cause there is nobody else

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

[Liam:]
Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles
When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was
You've almost had enough
And your actions speak louder than words
And you're about to break from all you've heard
Don't be scared, I ain't going no where

[Zayn:]
I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
But if you walk away
I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

[Zayn:]
Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more time
I'll make it better
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more
Can we try one more time to make it all better?

[Harry:]
'Cause it's gotta be you
It's gotta be you
Only you
Only you

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

Through out the whole song all I could think about was Jade. I really hope her group wins.

*JADE'S POV*
One Direction has just performed and they were amazing. It's now time to find out the results.
We all walked out on to stage.
The order of us all is: Me, Perrie, Tulisa, Leigh-Anne and then Jesy.
We were called out on stage and we held one another's hand. We are all so nervous.
Then Dermot O'Leary (don't know how to spell his name) read out the results.
'The first act through to the finals is...... LITTLE MIX!' He said/shouted into the microphone we screamed and hugged each other then went off stage. We were so happy that we were first ones through.

----------------------------------------------A

A.N
Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is my first ever fan fiction so please no hate.
I will try and update regularly but I'm not keeping any promises.

Love you all.
Live life to the fullest.
Bryony xx