Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Demon Village

(Naruto's point of view)
I was awoken from my sleep play soft knock on my chamber door , I removed the blankets from my body and answered the door to find one of my most loyal men standing in front of me . " pardon me my Lord but one of our scouts have spotted an intruder on the border of our land and said that he or she is extremely powerful , what shall we do ? " he asked me and I responded . " I'll go see what this intruder wants . I want you to inform the guards just to make sure that this isn't a trap for anything my father is still injured from the last battle and has still not recovered , so the wellbeing of the village falls to me . Now I shall get ready for my departure and remember to inform the guards at each gate , they are to remain on high alert until we know that there isn't a threat to are village. You are dismissed Sebastian . " I finished. " yes my lord and do be careful Lord Kurruma would have my head if anything happened to you . " he said . " Oh and I shall have your tea ready when you get back . " he added
[ Time skip when he left the village]
It is already 6:00 A.M and I have arrived at the last known location of the intruder, I have yet to see he or she yet until I heard the sound of a twig snap and Some one shot near my head i look in the direction of the sound and shouted . " who's there ! " I scanned the Area from which the sound came and there was nothing than I heard a click and BANG! . I felt a sharp pain in my chest and fell to the ground , when I heard the voice of a female say " That's what you get for trying to kill me blondie . To bad you were kinda cute . " She said as she turned around and started walking . That is when I got up and growled in anger . She heard me and turned back around in shock and said " How are you still alive , I shot you threw the heart ? " She asked still wondering why I'm still alive . I just lifted my hand and drove my fingers threw the bullet wound and pulled out the bullet and said " I Believe this is yours . " As I flicked the bullet towards her at the same time my wound closed then a smell came from her she wasn't human. " You're not human are you ? " I asked and she then pulled her gun on me and aimed it at my head and said " No and from what I can tell neither are you . So who are you ? " She asked in a defensive tone and I said " I'm Naruto. Now do you mind telling me what you're doing around here ? " I asked knowing full well what her answer will be " i'm looking for the demon village I heard it's a place where demons and monsters can live in peace " she answered. I just turned around and started walking " Well come with me the village is this way . Oh and I almost forgot , what's your name ? " I turned around and asked with a smile which she returned. " I'm Seras Victoria " She said then I remembered something . I walked back to her and wrapped my arms around her and I saw a glimpse of the blush she now had . I went in to chakra mode and said " hold on to me " the Second she did I teleported us to A small mountain that overlooks the village I removed my arms from her and she did the same . " Welcome to the Demon Village"

****************************************************************************************************************Hey everyone I'm here with a new fanfic for you and I hope you like this small chapter please like aned comment cuz you like it when you all do that if you guys want any other crossover characters please let me now but I will only have one entry per franchise but they have to be a demon or at least a monster or something close to that please let me know . if you want me to do a harom or no that is up to you .who to ship Naruto with and no I can't do gay ships sorry I'm no good at those that I all up too you but she can't be from Naruto she has to come from a different anime series so let me know who you want and I will take it in to a vote .

The characters I have so far :

Sebastian from Black butler

Akuma from Street fighter

Seras Victoria from Hellsing

And Naruto from Naruto Shipuden

I do not own the characters in the story is just the story line and I do not own the pictures either so please like comment and subscribe and it will be a while before I update again because I'm starting school tomorrow so it will be hard to work on this story and please check out my other set fanfic that I'm writing and if you have any suggestions please don't don't be shy to call me I love reading your ideas and putting it in my story so goodbye and thank you