Chaper 1

Olivia's Pov.

Once i want to the office i got scared , becuase i saw thiis boy and he just stared at me like i am some kind of crazy girl.I thought to my self he looks so cute ,but he also looked so bad and mean.I mean for real he was just sitting there .I hate it when people do that ! It creaps me out!!!

Harry's POV.

"I just stared at her its just something in her she looked so cute".

" Mr.Harry You are dissmissed".

I got up and rush out side and when i passed her i felt so werid. When i got to the hallway i saw my friend louis and with his girlfriend i mean i see them together all the time and  we never ever get a man to man time UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis POV.

Why is harry alway's interupting my and elanor's time that annoy's me! While i to class with elanor i passed the office i saw a girl with blonde and and a cute dress.No ufines elanor.But i just kepet on walking.I got to elanor's class and droped her off . I want to the bathroom and saw harry with a smocker!!!!!!! I was shocked becuase harry would never ever do that!

Olivia's POV.

I want to the class Mr.samson gave me. And  i read the name tag of the teacher her name was Ms.Stephens. When i looked at my classmates i saw a girl with blonde hair  and a cute outfit i had to sit next to her.But on the other side of me was these mean girls and they made fun of my dress  the girl next to me with the brown hair said

"Dont listen to them they are the domb one's'.

I told her thank becuase that was nice and she was truly nice.So i told her 

"thanks gor telling me that i hate being bulled".

"I know".

"Hey! Grils stop talking ! open you r text books!

I looked Around the room and started opening my text book to and i saw  alot of boys!AHHHH!I hate it when i have alot of boys in the class.As the bell rung i stoped by the teachers desk and asked her about my number of the locker she gave me number 307.When i was leaving i bumped into the boy that i saw in the office.

"Ohh! I am sorry!As he looked at me in my eyes i begain to be nervous.