The End

Imagine this:

Imagine coming home one day to find your teenage daughter.... Dead. You didn't even know she felt the way. You saw a note next to her and picked it up. The note read: "Mom, I'm sorry it had to end this way but I just couldn't take this anymore. All the bullying and name calling got to me. I head been felling this was for quite some time now... I know I never told you how I felt it's just, I didn't want you to constantly be worried about me. I didn't know how else to end it all.. I'm sorry I couldn't take it anymore. Good bye forever mom. I love you." Then all you can do is cry. When your 4 year old son walks in he asks "Mommy What happened to sissy?"  You tell him nothing is wrong and everything will be okay. You lied.. Deep down inside, you know nothing will ever be the same way ever again... You feel so guilty because you never knew to ask if anything was bothering her. You knew there would be some drama since she was 14 but you just couldn't stand to think that you couldn't tell that anything was wrong or that you didn't even ask... 

Well your son is now 15 and knows very well that his sisters death was not an accident. He knows she did it to herself...

Well this is how it all started.

"Hey Kami how was your summer?" asks Leia

As Kami closes her locker she turn and sees her best friend Leia standing beside her. Instead of answering the question Kami just smiles and hugs Leia.

"I missed you so much!" yells Kami.

"I missed you too Kami!" says Leia.

"Come on Leia, we better get to class! We have Mr. Coon this year for home room." says Kami excitedly.

"Kam, I swear Mr. Coon was checking us out well me mostly but you know." says Leia with a diva tone.

"Yeah, well you're gorgeous Leia so I don't blame him. But like look at me." says Kami.

"hurry were gonna be late" says Leia as she drags Kami by the shirt.

"Welcome to your first year of high school classes!" says Mr. Coon happily.

"Kami, Leia, you're not to sit together. One of you move please."

Kami emidietly jumps up and goes to the other side of the class.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Kami, why were you in such a rush to move?" asks Leia.

"well, uhm, no reason. Just wanted to be good really I guess." says Kami anxiously.

"Oh, okay." says Leia sadly. She can tell somethings up.

LATER THAT NIGHT

*Kami's on Facebook*

Ding!

*Message from Jake*

"Hey Kami, I saw you today, you're really pretty you know. I've liked you for a while now but I've just been to shy to say anything. But I'm not so shy now. So, Will you go out with me Kami? ~Jake"

"Yes! I was hoping you would ask me out!" Replies Kami

"I could tell. I was just shy I guess." replies Jake

NEXT DAY

"Hey Kami!" says Jake as he comes up and hugs Kami.

"Hey cutie!" says Kami as she blushes.

"I kept thinking about you last night, your beautiful." says Jake

"Aww, thank you!" exclaimed Kami

"Wanna go to the movies after school with me?" asks Jake

"Sure, what movie are we gonna see?" asks Kami

"I was thinking we could see any scary movie" says Jake

"Okay" says Kami as she giggles a bit

"So, have you told Leia about us yet?" Asks Jake

"Not yet, but here she comes now." Replies Kami

"Hey Kami! What's Jake doing here?" Asks Leia with a smirk

"Well, Leia, Jake and I are dating now!" Exclaims Kami

"Oh... Congratulations Kam!" Says Leia

"Thanks, well I got to go. I'm gonna be late for math. Meet me in the cafeteria at lunch okay?" Asks Kami excitedly

"Okay." Replies both Leia and Jake

After Kami leaves the room Leia looks at Jake and says

"Why are you doing this Jake? Is this a dare? I know you too well! Don't think I don't know what you're u-"

Jake kisses Leia...

"Oh.. Uhmm... Sorry.. Please don't tell Kami.." Says Jake nervously

"Oh I wont as long as you promise me one thing... Ditch her after school, you're coming to my place, my parents wont be home till 10, we're gonna have sex" says Leia eagerly

"Sounds good" says Jake winking at Leia