First meeting

Eunha's P.O.V

"Brr brr" the alarm went off. I started to move around in my bed as I heard the noise of the alarm. Then I heard footsteps approaching my bedroom. "Get up Eunha, you have to go to school!" My mum yelled, "and turn off the alarm.." I threw my hand down and started to search for my phone. Soon I got hold of my phone. I pressed hard on the home button and swiped right ending the terrible cacophony.

Soon I headed to the bathroom and washed up. I left to greet mum and dad. "Good morning" I said to my dad, who was sitting at the dining table reading a newspaper. I packed my lunch and put on my shoes and headed to the front door. "Bye" I yelled before running out of the house to catch the bus. I scanned my ID as I went into the bus. I looked around for a seat until I saw a seat. I went and sat down, and looked right to see a handsome guy with earphones in his ears.

"Oh" he said, "we go to the same school." I looked at him and mumbled"mm." He took out his hands and held it out to me. "Hi" he said "I'm Jungkook, you are?" He asked. I quickly took his hand and shakes it. "My name's Eunbi."

Jungkook's P.O.V

A girl sat next to me and felt her eyes on me.

"Oh" I said, "we go to the same school."

She looked at me and mumbled"mm."

I took out his hands and held it out to me. "Hi" I said "I'm Jungkook, you are?" I asked curiously.

She quickly took my hand and shake it.

"My name's Eunbi." She said shyly.

Wow, I thought to myself. She is beautiful...

How is it guys sorry if it's boring but I'll try to make it interesting...💗