CHAPTER 1

Chinen's POV

It was the First day of school, Im a graduating student. In this school im the most popular student everyone wants me to be their friend, maybe because Im smart and cute. But in the other side a lot of student hate me because i have a boastful attitude i admit it. My name is Chinen Yuri.

One day everyone was talking about the new transfer student. the girls were hoping that it was a handsome guy. Yuri felt annoyed because no one is putting attention to him.

"OMAIRA" yuri shouted to get their attention. "why dont you just stop talking about him and start talking about me" he said proudly.

"chii, not just because your cute and smart doesn't mean they always talked about you" chinen's friend Arioka Daiki, Explained. "plus you never accept any of their confession or gift" Inoo Kei added.

The Teacher go inside the class room and give them a signal to sit down. "ok minna im your new Sensei my name is Yabu Kota". the teacher announced himself.

"our sensei is handsome" Inoo whispered to daiki.

Daiki gaze at inoo with a confusing look. "ehhhh?? you like our sensei?" daiki whisper.

inoo just nod and stared at Yabu.

" i know you are all aware of the new student". Yabu sensei said "you can now came in".

the boy enter the classroom and look at the students who was staring at him.

"pls. Introduce your self" Yabu Sensei Said.

"watashi wa Yamada Ryosuke desu, Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu". he bowed as he introdouce hisself.

"yamada-kun you may sit over there beside Chinen-kun" Yabu Sensei told him while pointing the vacant chair beside chinen. Yamada quickly obey his sensei told him, he sit on the chair and suddenly looks at chinen plainly..

"ano.. you must be Chinen-kun , Im yamada ryosuke you can call me yama-chan" yamada smile brightly at chinen while reaching his hand to handshake it. but chinen just ignore him and pretend he didn't heard him. as soon as yamada notice that chinen is ignoring him he quickly put down his hand and face at the board.

yamada always pay attention on the lesson, he always takes notes and answer his teachers questions. the first day of school just end.

a few weeks pass... just like an ordinary day chinen will go home alone cause his two Bestfriends are busy with there other activities in the school, Inoo Kei as the Student Body President he have to attend the meetings and represent their school , he is really busy he always go home night, while Arioka Daiki is Busy Practicing at the drama club he is one of the main character of their play so he should practice every day after school classes. the classes has ended. "Jya.. chii and dai-chan i'll go ahead see you tomorrow" Inoo bid goodbye to both of them. " yuri gomen i cant accompany you to day i still have practice to attend" daiki said.

"its ok dai-chan i know that you are busy, we still can go home together after you have presented your stage play" chinen said while smiling.

"arigatou chii for understanding " daiki said. as he walk going out of the classroom while waving at chinen. Chinen quickly go out of the classroom followed by yamada who was just meters away.

then yamada was surprise that girl suddenly appeared out of the blue and confess to chinen. yamada just stares at them. the his eyes widen where he heard that chinen said.

"I dont like ugly girls" chinen said coldly and smirk and leave the girl alone.

yamada saw the girl crying and offered her a handkerchief, yamada leaves the girl then suddenly she speaks "ano.. your handkerchief" the girl said with a confused tone.

"keep it" yamada smile at the girl and leaves her.

everyone in the hallway saw what happened, specially the girls who was admiring him because of his kindness and looks.

while walking home yamada is still thinking about chinen said earlier why does he act coldly to other people.
then suddenly he saw chinen being block by 2 guys who looks like in their 30's. as he go nearer he overheard what they talked about. he hide himself in the plant while looking at them. he feel something dangerous will happend.