Whatever You Want

Pov: Amber

I was dead asleep when I felt someone rougly shaking me awake. My eyes snapped open in surprise, and standing there in front of me was my best friend Zlata. Her jet-black hair was spilling over a white tank top that read, in bold black letters: SEX, DRUGS, DUBSTEP. She was wearing black leggings, and black flats. the only color on her was a slash of bright red lipstick, and her electric blue eyes that popped, due to the heavy eyeliner that she had put on.

I glanced over at the clock, and groaned.

"What the hell are you doing here at mignight?!" I exclaimed.

"SHH SHH!" she whispered, her lip piercing moving as she grinned slightly. "Don't wake up your parents!" (I am an only child.)

"Ugh, this had better be important."

"Oh it is." I could see the excitement radiating off of her face. "Ok, you need to get ready. Hmmm... how about that skinny, black leather dress you have. Yeah that'll work. Now go get dressed, and then I'll help u with your make-up."

Even though I didn't like to wear this dress, because it showed entirely too much cleavage and was too short, I tip-toed to the bathroom and slipped it on. When I came back out, Zlata was sitting on my bed with all of my make-up layed out.

"Sit down" she commanded. And I did.

As she applied some voluminizing mascara to the eyelashes of my chocolate colored eyes, I asked her where we were going. As a reply, she half whispered-half shouted: "I got us in!!!!!"

My mouth dropped, and my eyes got wide, but she warned me to stay still, or my eyeball wouldn't be happy. When Zlata said-I got us in-, she meant into a (dubstep)club. Of course I was excited, but not as much as her. She had been talking nonstop about this club, from how to get in to what she should wear. Zlata is also a hard-core dubstep fan, and in my opinion, pretty bad-ass, while I'm much more mild, and balance her out. We do have practically the same interests however, which consist mostly of dubstep music, alcohol, parties, and sex. The only difference is that she's on some pretty serious drugs, where as I only smoke. I guess, the shirt that she is wearing pretty much sums her up.

Zlata had now moved on to my dirty-bolnde hair, in which she put into the perfect messy bun that I could never accomplish. Then she put a sheen of pink lip gloss on me, and announced that she was done. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. As always, Zlata had done an impecable job.

We snuck quietly out of the front door, and slid into Zlata's old beat-up car. Hoping that it wouldn't make too much noise, we drove excitedly away into the darkness.