Beginning

One-Three Years of Age

    "Mike, say hello to Violet." His mother said, putting her son down onto  the carpet. Mike looked up at his mother and saw a girl. She seemed to be the same age as he was. Her blue dress was very beautiful. Mike started at her long blonde hair. She started back with her light blue eyes.

    Mike slowly stepped closer to the young girl. She looked at him for a few moments and blushed. She slowly walked forward and met Mike to where he was standing. The two kids looked back at their mothers, who were sitting at the table across the room. The looked back at each other and smiled.

      A few minutes went by and Violet's mother came over. "Ok Violet, we'd should head home." She said, picking up her daughter. The two girls walked to the door and her mother opened the door. "Bye Scarlett! Mike say goodbye to Violet." She says. "Bye Doris. Violet, wave to Mike." She says. The two kids look at their mothers.

    Mike looked at Violet and she looked back. Violet smiled a toothy smile. She had more teeth than Mike did. True, the two were only one years old.

Soon Violet and Scarlett were gone. "So Mike, what do you want to do now?" Doris asked. Mike shrugged.

      Mike never forgot Violet. He never forgot her eyes, clothes, face, and hair. He never forgot anything. They soon met again...