D.

Leaning behind him. Luis holds me tighter than usual. With a great smile he whispers "I Love You Bestfriend." Of course he does but just as a friend feeling. I can't understand. How can he play with feelings. Like this one ? How ? Either way I was not going to ask hi m that.

I answered with a smile, showing him how happy I was to hear that. GOD!!  I know he is my best friend. I've known him for three years, I have fall for him since day one. I don't have the guts to tell him how I feel.

Once the second bell rings We both stare at each other with a temptation to kiss, but that never happens. Having two whole hours together, nothing changes between us. Knowing that I have time and opportunity to tell him about THIS.... but i don't have the strenght to say "I Like You" or "I Have Fall For You" knowing that my shyness kills everything. I never try. Luis has this amazing personality that any girl would love to be with him. Like me. My best friend talks about his feelinngs towards this "whore" Lia. That how cute and kind and "PERFECT" she is. i don't understand how can he talk about her. When she hits it with everyone. Luis thinks that only because the way that she talks and acts around him. It's "UNIQUE" when really the only thing that Lia is looking for is Sex.......