!Teaser!

Welcome back to Ouran Highschool Host Club! It's been a whole year, and everyone's gotten ready for yet another. Two particular twins are returning for their second year of Highschool, as well as their second year serving as Ouran High School Hosts. You find yourself wandering around the school in search of the famous Host Club everyone seems so keen on mentioning to you. While you may not be specifically a first year student [up to you], it is your first year attending this particular school. School hours have only barely ended, students still rushing towards the front doors to go home. 

You, on the other hand, find yourself in front of two large decorative doors. A shining label is plastered to the wall beside them, this room is the Music Room. Your hands find the two handles, and easily push the doors open to reveal a stunning porcelain room. Chandeliers hang from the ceiling, shimmering above dozens of tables with soft white coverings draped over them. Each table has a small vase of flowers, and three to four comfortable looking chairs surrounding them. There are a few couches against the wall, others in open areas of the room with coffee tables in the center, an armchair or two beside them. To say the least, it is one heck of a music room! You appear to be a bit early though, as there seems to be no one there besides you. 

Your eye is caught though, by two identical boys across the room. They sit calmly beside each other, speaking in hushed voices to one another. One of them, seemingly taller than the other, sits up straight with a firm expression across his face. His lips have quirked into a small grin though as the other speaks. The smaller one hunches over  for a moment, the volume of his voice peaking for just a moment before they both break into a fit of giggles. A joke, presumably. The tall boy pauses abruptly in his giggle fit as he spots you. He makes brief eye contact before leaning forward to brush his lips against the other's ears. You see his mouth move as his eyes dart between you and the other one's shoulder. Once he pulls himself away, the smaller one turns his head to face you. Almost simultaneously, a mischievous grin flashes over both the boy's lips as they gaze over at you. In this moment, with them and their identical expressions, it's as if one boy is sitting beside a mirror, looking at you with a firm purpose. The smaller one breaks this uncanny similarity briefly to nod his head at you, inviting you to come over.