my dreams ?

Just another day at the shrine with the others . Mizuki cleaning and making saki , tomoe slacking off , and nanami...well nanami ?

"*Sighs* what a beautiful day at the shrine !" says nanami

*Tomoe walks in*"what are you doing ? you should be listening to peoples prayers and doing work , not only are we your familiars but you have to do work to you know !"

"HEY AT LEAST IM NOT DOING ANYTHING BAD , AND PLUS YOUR THE ONE SLACKING OFF !! GO BACK TO WORK!!" says nanami .

Well you know those two , always fighting hehehe....OKAY QUIT IT!!

At school...

during lunch time on the roof , tomoe and nanami eat lunch and awkward silence starts to go to boring...

"err...tomoe ?" says nanami

"what is it ?" 

(wow tomoe is pretty grumpy then usual..)"umm tomoe so do you want to go to the beach again this weekend , I heard they have a special deal with the hotel rooms"

"NO! remember last time ? and plus we are not going to waste our money on some stupid deal!"

 "But tomoe..."says nanami

"NO BUTS , and plus what are you going to do once you graduate high school ? surely your not going to become a land god forever . what are your dreams ?"

"my dreams ? " says nanami

*BELL RINGS*

"alright lets go..." says tomoe

all day nanami was thinking about what tomoe said . maybe he is right , what do I do when I graduate ? But for all I know I want to stay with tomoe forever...