~Chapter 1~

-Two years ago-
Jack and a group of friends went to a bar and got drunk. After the bar closed they decided to go into the sewers and have some fun. Everything was fine until Jack bent down by the sewer water and something splashed into his eye, it was okay at first but when he got home his eye started to burn. He tried everything he could but it wouldn't stop, he decided after a while maybe it would get better if he got some sleep.

The nightmare started back in the sewers, jack was standing alone with only the sound of the sewer stream splashing against the walls in his ears. Nothing was happening until a small green eye popped out of the water.The eye spoke to jack. "Do you know what I am? The eye said very quietly. Jack had seen that from science class, it was called a septic eye. Jack stared at the septic eye before answering then said "Yes I know what you are, you are a septic eye. If you touch one it will infect your own mind and slowly take over you". The eye nodded "And that is what is happening to you" the eye said. Now that the septic eye knows that it's scared jack enough for the night and plunged back into he water and the nightmare ended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack woke up and back into reality. Usually dreams or nightmares you can't remember when you wake up but jack could remember this one exactly as it was, like the dream was real. But he shook his head hoping it was just a nightmare. He remembered that his eye was burning last night and went to check how it looks. Everything looks fine except there was a little twinge of green in the corner of his eye. Guessing he was just seeing things since he just woke up he decided to walk away from the mirror and get some breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading my story, I know this is a short first chapter but I didn't have any ideas left for this chapter I was already thinking for the next. Hopefully you liked my first chapter if you did tap that like buttton an dill see you later !!