Walk thru

I done made a few bands when walked through, people I don't know naw I don't talk to me and problem in this bitch he a boss to, sitting at the round table making boss moves.

*******

April pov

Hi my name is April may Westbrooks. I'm 24 and I'm 5'1,i kno I'm short but I'm light skin and I got long black hair that's all mine. I'm single, got 2 degrees, my own house and 1 kid. Aliyah April Westbrooks, 7 years old now.

I got my first club and tonight is the opening of my club called Queen Of ATL. I am so happy cause I'm doing what my brother never got a Chance to do.

It's been 5 years since that day and he made me promise that I would do something with my life and not end up being a statistic. I can picture them up in heaven smiling at me saying how proud they are.

(FLASHBACK)

I had just got home and I couldn't wait until I could relax. "Guys I'm home. " I said walking threw the house to the kitchen. "In here. " I heard my brother Keondre say. As i made my way into the living room I seen everybody in here looking like somebody died.

"MOMMY!! " I heard and looked down at Aliyah as she held out her arms wanting me to pick her up. "What's wrong? " I asked sitting down. "Tell her, tell her what you told us. "My mom said. "What's going on tell me what Keondre? "I asked.

"I'm in a gang, and I killed a lot of people. Last night I killed another gangs leader and now his crew is after me. That black car across the street has been there for hours. "He said looking down. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. "How could you? Mom and dad raised you better than that. "

Not long after I said that gunshots went off and everybody ducked down except Aliyah. "ALIYAH GET DOWN BABY!! " I screamed, but it was to late she had got hit. "NOOOO!! " I screamed. I crawled to her body crying hysterically, trying to slow down the bleeding by adding pressure to her stomach. She was fine, but she passed out from loss of blood.

When I turned around I seen 3 men in all black walk inside the house. They didn't see me because of where I was. I hid behind the big TV stand. I seen them raise there guns and shoot the rest of the family I had left and leave.

After they drove off I ran to there bodies and called 911. "April promise me that u will do something with your life. Don't be in a gang, don't be a stripper or a prostitute. Open a business, go to school, do something." He said. "I will Keondre but your not going anywhere. You can't leave me."I said as I silently cried.

The ambulance came a few minutes later but it was to late. In my arms lay the cold bodies of my deceased family. They rushed Aliyah to the hospital soon after.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

Since that day it's been really hard and lonely for me and Aliyah. She's now 7 years old. I had nobody to help me because when my mom got pregnant with me, my family disowned her. So my family hates me and I'm on my own. Before my family died they taught be to be something in life and have my own and not depend on anybody.

And that's exactly what I did. I hope I'm making them proud. After that day, I went to my brothers trap houses told them the news and they said it would be handled. The next day around 9:00 we went to there main trap house and killed every last one of them. Except one. The main one who shot my daughter and brother.

We brought him back and I tortured him until he just gave out. I got my revenge. I just wish I could see them one more time. Just to say good bye and hug them one last time. I cried for months until I finally had nothing left to cry.