Rhyming My Thoughts

1.1.1.1.1.1.1.

You left me in the dark. The walls are falling apart my tears are flooding from these years your gonna need Noah's ark. You're gonna need a boat to stay afloat. I won't be there when you drown. But just know Writing this gives me my greatest frown. You left me with a broken heart. You shattered it with a dart. When did our friendship fall apart. I saw it coming from a mile away. I just didn't want to say anything. I was hoping and wishing that it was still burning bright. You could imagine my fright when I opened my eyes and I was being replaced. I hope you know no matter what our memories can't be erased. Unless you get knocked in the brain. Which I'm willing to do with a huge ass Crane. I'm glad I have Austin. He's here but he's not. He cares, he cares a lot. When you see me with him I'll just pretend I don't see you. Because honestly, I wouldn't want to be you. Austin is very kind. he helps me get you out of my mind. A simple listen to him. I feel like our friendship didn't even begin. You say he doesn't know I exist, and boy that makes me really pissed. We may not have ever met but what I'm saying is we haven't met YET. But trust me pet, we will, and when we do. I'll be up on top of the world laughing at you.