Short story

It all started with a 15 year old girl named Katalina (Kat for short). Katalina was always the type of girl who looked for love and always found her self falling for the wrong guy. One day during her year 10, she met this boy named Oscar. Oscar and Katalina ended up getting really close, they would talk every day during class. Katalina stated to feel a certain way for Oscar, Oscar already knew Katalina had caught feelings but he decided he just wanted to play games and use her. Katalina was so blinded her love that she didn't even notice, it was hard to see her struggle to make him pay more attention to her other than when their in class. One day Oscar asked for something that crossed the friend boundaries, Katalina being so young and naive she gave in... this went on for a couple weeks before summer started. ~next year ~
During year 11, Katalina noticed that Oscar had distanced himself self from her and would barely even talk to her unless she asked him something. Katalina felt she just been used for her body... this made her fall into a dark hole. She felt the need to give up on life. She felt a deep hatred. She tried to see why Oscar did that but he always seem to change the subject.
For months Katalina spent nights crying her self to sleep trying to deal with all the pain Oscar caused her.