Prolouge

When you love her will you fight for her?

If the rules are "don't ever fall inlove with this guys in our teams" will you stop your feelings towards her?

What if you deeply fall inlove with that inoccent girl? what will you do?

What if she's a divergent and the guys in your team need her, and if they don't need her anymore.. do you agree to kill her?..

If you're not.. Go kill the guys! and hide her! don't you ever let go away from you!..

.. But if you really love her.. Take care of her.. What will you choose? mission or her?..

choose.. One..

If you're not agree in one take it both...
--------

I love her so much! but what shall i do i'm one of the leader in this team and the rules are "don't ever fall inlove in your team mates" ..

What i'm gonna to do? hide her? definetly not.. What!? please help me! i really do love her..! But she looks "Mataray,Masungit, and strict"

by the way..

I got friends... opps! author said " in the right time.. They will know you'll friends.. But not today" sorry masunorin bata to eh hehe!..

- AV

i'm just a simple girl.. I join dauntless and my life been miserable.. I don't like what i'm doing today... We train, we exercise are body, matches, deads, fears, watta life!.

But my life back in the world were im from when i met this girl.. Abvously she's our leader in this team.. her head was burned because of me haha!....

But i don't know i'm feeling right now.. I think? "paghanga lang?"

-DL

-
Sa mundo pinasok nila DL at AV ay magulo puro zombies ang paligid nila at ang mga kasamaan nila may pagbabanta sa isa sakanila.. Ano kaya kailangan nila sa isang divergent? siguro sila yung kailangan para mamatay lahat ng zombies dito sa earth..

-

Abnegation - (The Selfless), yung hindi makapagsarili ung nakikipaglaban para lang mabuhay

Erudite - (The Intelligent), Yan yung mga matalino na kinakalikot ang katawan ng isang patay na tao

Dauntless - (The Brave), Yung mga taong malakas ang loob na makipaglaban kahit katumbas ng buhay nila ay makikipaglaban parin

Amity - (The Peaceful), mga taong peace yung buhay nila walang ginawa kundi magtanim sa loob ng teritoryo nila

Candor - (The Honest), mga taong di nagsisinungaling at sinasabi sa mga leader nila ang totoo kung meron nakagat sakanila or nakavirus