Part 1 | The New Job

(Y/N)'s POV
"Seriously, (y/n)! It's a great job!"
"Yeah, a fake one too. I don't want to be a gaming channel even if I wanted this profession."
I was talking to Max, an old friend of mine, who was trying to get me a job as a Youtuber.
"Well then I can talk to Adam and we can make sure your NOT a gaming channel! Come on, it's fun!"
"Max, no means no."
"You can be an animation channel~"
"..." I kept quiet. I love animation, I have a few saved on my computer at home. If I could do that for a living? That would be great!
"Keep taking." I said to Max. He had finally caught my interest in this job.
"Okay, so the place is called Sky Media, and you can either be a Youtuber or an editor. I myself am an editor but everyone that's a Youtuber there plays Minecraft, one of the reasons Jin left."
"Jin's the Asian guy, right?" I questioned.
"Right, anyway, I'm sure that I can talk Adam into letting you do an animation channel instead. He wants everyone there to be happy with their job. It pays well too."
"Hmm... Would they let an 19 year old work there?" Since I'm 19 I have to know the age range because Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nickalodian don't want teens.
"Oh yeah, of course. There's a 20 year old there, Ross."
"The one that you talk about. ALL. THE. TIME? And not to mention LIVE WITH? Hmm?~" I like teasing Max with that whole MithRoss ship.
"Shuddap. Anyway, yes... That Ross. So, you in?" Max looked at me awaiting my answer.
"Sure, but only if I can be an animation channel."
"Yes! I'll tell Adam later!"
Max and I kept walking outside, him leading the way.
"Hey Max, where are we going anyway?"
"Hm? Oh, we're meeting Ross and Tim at Chuck-E-Cheeses."
"Tim's your other roommate right?"
"Yeah." He replied.
Then it hit me.
"Wait... THE CHUCK-E-CHEESES??? LIKE, THE ARCADE PIZZERIA WITH ANIMATRONICS???"
"Yeah... You and Ross will get a long."