Dead

I wake up next to Dead, (his name is actually Pelle , but he likes being called Dead)
He breaths heavily as I realize the needle stuck in his vain.
"Pelle ? What did we do last night? I can't remember a thing... " i ask him as i notice , that we both lay somewhere on the ground in the deep , dark Norwegian woods.
It wasn't even morning yet .
Must be somewhere around midnight.
"It is night , Maren" He smiles.
"Why are we here , Dead. I'm scared ..." I answer while tears start to roll down my cheek.
Pelle is a very interesting person. Barely anyone knows anything about him. Me neighter,but still he's my best friend.
He takes me in his arms (he actually never does that ... strange)
"It's okay Maren. We were on cocaine for the first time .... i almost told you my deepest secret. Glad you forgot it. I would scare you " he smiles. But never with his teeth.
"What's wrong? I'm your best friend. " i reply while playing with his beautiful smooth hair.
"I will tell you later ... but first i need to introduce Tomas to you.. he's a very lovely guy, but some of the most drug addicted and insane people of Norway. But other than that he's cool ."
He takes my hand as we walk through the deepest northern woods.
The moon is pretty bright today. I love it.
Dead's pale skin is shinning in the moonlight .
"Ladies first" he whispers as we arrived at a dark but small graveyard.
Suddenly i see a handsome man walking across right to Dead.
They whispered something to each other. I don't really know what they said. "Hi i'm Tomas.. or Quorthon .."
He said walking right next to me.
"I'm Maren" i whisper.
Pelle takes my hand. "Tomas can make you immortal, just like me , i don't wanna do that .. Tomas can make it less painful"
"I don't understand" i say while looking at him scared.
"Quorthon, let's show her how you did it with me"
Tomas pushes Dead's skinny body very close to his.
"Most vampires do it in the neck , as i did with Pelle , but he didn't have enough blood there so i did it like this" he bites deep into pelle's lips , making them bleed. Pelle groans in pain . His blood isn't red. It's pitch black! But so attractive...
Finally pelle shows me his teeth. They're white and the teeth in the corner are sharp.
"Pelle, try it with her , i don't like lady blood" Tomas licks pelles vampire blood off his bottom lip and sends him over to me.
"What are you gonna do.." i ask while feeling myself more and more attracted to him
"I don't want you to die .. i want you to be immortal too.." he bite into my lip as i feel his sharp teeth sucking on my blood. I moan as he finishes his sentence. "Because i love you "
After that Tomas takes us home.
"Three days will it take. " Tomas whispers into Pelle's ear .
"Treat her well , and bite her lips twice a day. So it will work faster, just like i did with you" he adds.
I felt really empty and tired as i fall asleep in Pelles arms......