Part 1

It was just a normal day at school when your first met michael, funny to think someday you would fall in love with him .. you walked into the school gates, 'Here we go again' you thought, you didnt like school not just because of the boring school work but because of the biches there, "Alright ugly" people say as you walk past but you just try to ignore them, inside it hurts, your parents tell you that they're immature but as if that will make you feel any better? 'BRIINGGGG' the school bell goes and you rush to class and take a seat on your desk, a boy wearing nike airs walks in , the first thing you notice is his shoes and then his deep brown eyes and his brown hair  'oh i could look at them all day' you think to yourself. "joining the class for a few days ..michael....<your name> get on with your work!" you only heard little of what your teacher said but at least you got his name

"Hey" shouted oen of the 'popular bitches' "Hey there haha" said michael "i think your skirts rolled up hun" said michael to the girl ....Your eyes lit up and you giggled, he looked at you and winked. After school you were surrounded by the bitches "haha look at you wanting to get with the new kid, haha fuck off you have no chance babe" you walked away and they just laughed and pointed to you.

"What the fuck, why would you say that" said Michael he was walking out the school doors when the incident happened. '"Sorry cutie" they winked back "ergh bunch of scum" whispered michael uder his breath. By this time you had just crossed the road, michael ran for you and grabbed your arm "are you alright i saw what they did"                                             "yeah don't worry im used to it" you replied "Well dont get too used to it, its not happening again...you have beautiful eyes by the way hehe" he said, you blushed at this and hid your face with embarressment he smiled at this and looked to the floor he was to embarressed to look at you after that comment the silly sod. "I didnt catch your name"                              "oh its <your name>"                                                                                                                         "thats a beautiful name, almost as beautiful as you cheeky, pick you up at 7?"   ......................                          "wait,what".......... "well im asking you on a date get together wierd thing like yeah" said mike nerously  "oh haha okay well this has never happened before uh i live here 'youpoint' so see you then i guess" you replied "okay should be fun"                 

To be continued .........