chapter 1: a haunted plushie

I was walking home from going to fredbear's dinner taking home some plushies. I walked in to my room and placed the plushies on my bed. Yawning, I pulled up my blanket and tucked myself in. "Nice room." "AHH." I fell off the bed.

"Ouch..." Bonnie said. "W-why are you TALKING?" " Haha your funny!" Chica laughed. "We can talk!" Foxy said in a pirate accent. "I never thought toy story would be real." I told myself. "What's a toy story? Can you tell it to u-" "It's a movie." Chica was cut off by bonnie. "Were so sorry for disturbing you but we're bored..." fredbear plush said.

Time skip brought to you by bonnie's new job as a comedian.

I yawned. "Comon guys it's time to go to bed..." Everyone was already asleep. Aww I thought. I picked them up and put the on my bed, tucked in, and fell asleep with them.

Morning

I woke up and the plushies were still sleeping. I got downstairs to tell my mom and dad about them before I did anything else. "Mom, dad." Your mom can be any mom but your dad is purple guy cuz.... thiories am I right? X3  "Yes?" They said at the same time. "Well the plushies I bought yesterday...." they looked at me confused "are alive?" They both said again. "How did you know?" "I work there so of course I would know..... I think?" Yeah my parents didn't make any sense.....

"Well umm I'll just go now.... " You walked back upstairs to see them all awake. "You know we never got your name." Foxy said. "O-oh I'm y/n."    "That's a nice name." Chica said. "Well y/n... there are still a few more people we want you to meet.." you were confused you thought that was it. Guess not.

It was 7:30 and you forgot you had school. "SHIT ." (Language 030 jk) "IM GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL." You got dressed and ran downstairs as fast as you could. "Bye mom bye dad." 
SCHHHCIOOLLLLLLELELRLLE wtf..... is wrong... with me....

You rushed into the doors and got to your locker. Luckily, you made it just in time. Your first class was math/maths. You walked into the class room, got out your book and started working. AFTERRRRRR
You went to your lockers again. You waited for someone to just come up behind you and kick you or punch you, as that was what usually happened. But this time..... no..... these new girls (and remember this is based off of the high school story go check that out if you haven't already) "hi" you turned around to see a chicken "haaiiii" these two foxes said at the same time. "Um hi..." "what's your name? Mines toy chica and this is mangle." She pointed to the girl with a right eye black "And this is mango." She pointed to the girl with her left eye black. "Oh I'm y/n..."   "cool we're new here and we were wondering if you wanted to be friends?" "Friends? SURE!"

Hope you guys enjoy this so far!