full story

Barbas sat in the well used chair in the middle of the huge chapel. The hall was cold and damp, creating a sense of impending doom. However, it was not dark. Candles lit every corner of the room, illuminating the walls in mysterious ways. Barbas was sitting in purgatory, closing his eyes. The other demons in the room were rambling, bickering about their problems. Oh, how he hated them. They were so annoying. Suddenly, he noticed a familiar shadow walking toward him. Candor.
"I just come to declare that I have a deal to make with you" candor said.
"What's it about as I want the charmed ones destroyed I want my revenge!" Barbas said.
"What if I told you that my daughter Patience is partially a charmed one and you could own her for life" candor said.
"I like that I could get her to turn on her sisters and I can get revenge on the charmed ones" barbas replied.
"Exactly and I will get you out of purgatory too as a thank you" candor said.
Patience shimmers to her dad and they all sign a deal and the signature shone bright on the scroll, signifying that the deal had been sealed. Patience shivered at the thought of being with him for the rest of time. But there was nothing she could do. It was sealed. Putting the scroll in the demons hall. Candor smilled.
"Thank you for your cooperation."
"Of course." Barbas grinned.
"Come, my dear." He extended a hand to patience.
She took his hand and barbas holds her and takes her to barbas place in the main world.
"Barbas where are we heading? " patience said
"A place where I know you will like" barbas said as he took her to his bedroom and he got her into his bed.
He pulled her close and kissed her all over her body and starts to roughly have sex with her and they fell asleep in each other's arms as he won't let go of her.