First school day

JAS POV.

Jas!!, hurry and get down here breakfast is ready, I heard a low, sweet and charming voice flowing through the golden square doors of my bedroom call. I'll be there in a few I shouted while I hastily fit myself in a blue tight and slightly wash coloured jeans, a white crop top and a pair of converse. I looked at my self in the full bodied mirror in my bedroom and decided to pull my hair in a small pony tail up applying some lip gloss on my lips, yeah!! This is more like me I whisper giggled letting my body form in a weird pose. Lastly I took my bag flung it across my shoulder and headed out my room.

Look who's finally here? I made 2 cheese omelet with sandwiches a plate full of your fav. fruits and a cup of coffee my maid Primrose stated. Oh thank you so much Prim I said throwing my teeth in the cheesy omelet moaning to the sweetness of the melted and juicy cheese. You're always welcome little miss Greenwood, hmmm but Prim what made you serve a plate of so much fruits today? Well Jas maybe a tip of your favorite fruits could bring you to a tip of your favorite day she smiled oh well hope so thanks I'll call these the lucky apples anyways I'll be going now, I rush out of the house and right in my dad's black Mercedes Benz that my chauffeur Scott always drove me to places with. As soon as Scott pulled up to the front of my new school I packed away my cell phone, came out the car and began walking.

Am I blind or am I day dreaming that could never be Jaspira Alicia Greenwood!! I sprung around to the sound of my name only to see my self face to face with my Best friend from kindergarten Annastacia, Anna is this you! yes dummy it is.

OMG! How are you?Jas this is your first time here right? yeah how did you know?

well you seems to be kinda not so sure of here and a matter of fact I never saw you here before, oh yeah I totally didn't think of that in the first place and I'm fine.

OK then lets get you to your class which subject do you have first? I took a peek back at my card and time table before saying chemistry in room 314 only to see her face in a sudden shock What! What's up with the are you serious face uh it's just that I totally hate chem and having it for the first thing of the day is totally a no no for me. I'm more for the English girl, oh 'it's not that hard Anna' yeah you think well let me get you there before the bell rings.

As soon as chemistry class was over I started searching for my other class which was English to be honest chemistry was literally boring because I didn't know anyone and couldn't understand a thing the teacher was saying which I learn was known to be Mr. Hunter, when I found English I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding all the time maybe it was the fact that Anna was going to be in this class or it was just the fact that I got to the class on time without any trouble which either way it was when I got in Anna was busy talking to some girls at the front of the class suddenly her eyes met mines come on Jas come sit with us I took a seat beside her after she introduce me to her friends which was Lila and tori, English was more fun than I thought maybe it was because I was too busy laughing at the jokes tori was giving about our teacher Mrs. Murphy and her inability to dress. As soon as lunch time hit the girls asked me to sit with them and I agreed because it's not like I had any other choices though

when school was over I took out my phone to call Scott to pick me up while I packed away my stuff in my locker. Scott was taking a while to reach so I decided to sit by a bench in the parking lot when suddenly I heard a male voice spoke behind me

hey! are you new around here?

I didn't thought I would stutter while I spoke the words ye..yes ju...ust waiiiting on mm..my driverr

only to hear him burst into laughter it's ok I know that I'm good looking and everything

but no need to be nervous and start acting like a stutter freak

at the mention of those two words my mouth was wide open taking in everything he said to be honest my cheeks were on flame by his words but I was a little mad stutter freak I repeated

yes! you should have seen your face anyways it's getting late out here mind if I drop you since your driver doesn't look like he's gonna be here anytime soon.

Yes I reply sure if you want to because he might be in some difficulties at this moment. he opened the passenger door and indicate me to sit,

Address please

Umm 14 West hill drive

Ok he replied.On our way to my home was silent then suddenly he broke the silence I'm Joshua by the way

oh and I'm Jaspira.

His eyes were focused on the road when I started looking at him he was such an handsome guy his lips were soft and in a smile like he was remembering something good while his face was completely fixed on the road his hair was brown but a little bit messy and oh my god his eyes were breath taking blue and dreaming he was not the muscular person although his long sleeve shirt outline his muscles which made him look quiet like he was a goddess drop from outer space for girls to run after but take away all that he was just tall and perfect everything a girl would love I couldn't help the thought of the countless number of girls that would have been falling for him or even been with him at the thought of been with him I was out of my fairy tale when the car came to an abrupt stop I look around to see where I was then suddenly I realize I was at home thank you I said and quickly came out the car yeah I'll take my leave now that you are at your house.

ok bye see you at school dude yeah stutter freak and by the way my name is Joshua whatever and mines is jaspira so don't call me that.

OK ma'am if you drop calling me dude since it's weird coming from a girl, ok I will Joshua happy?

yes I am but you don't seems to be what do you mean Joshua? I am happy, yeah you think so but I'll rather think your face would look good when you smile.

Ugh so your saying my face is not looking good oh no it's just that you might look much more cuter. Ahh funny please go now because if I don't stop this conversation now I will never reach inside my house. Yeah I guess your right and nice meeting you hmm same Joshua

****

First part of  Inlove with the school's bad boy has been out for you to read
Do enjoy and remember to tap that small star below 😍

Love ^Sashana 😘