the story of our lives

It was one dark night and me (Nichole Marie Slywka) and my husband (Christopher Jonathan Slywka). We were in the room together in bed talking about our future,(we just got married). What the rest of our lives are gonna be, how many kids we wanted together, how much fun being together for the rest of our lives was going to be. All the sudden we both pause and he looks at me like he could just jump on me and kiss me to death, then next thing I know he just jumps from under the cover and off the bed and rushes to my side and asks me, " its our night baby we just got married come on baby lets have a little fun together please baby?" and I take the cover off of me slowly and grab his face in and whisper "yes baby come on then". So next thing I know he climbs on top of me and grabs my side with one hand and and grabs my face in with the other kissing me down my neck and then then things go on and on for 2 hours straight.

NEXT MORNING: "Babe??" as he shakes me awake. " what is it baby??" I exclaimed.

did you have fun last night baby? He asked. HELL YES BABY!!! As I said in an excited voice! Then he says" really baby really was I that good last night baby you liked that baby?" yes baby I did I loved every minute of it" I said still in that sex voice.

"good baby cause we finally made our story come alive and it was awesome af!" he looks at me in excitement. Babe we gotta go get ready to go to kassies today!

To be continued .......

NEXT CHAPTER: tha baby shower

Babe!? I said kinda in a playful voice. You need to get up and get ready you know we got to go to the baby shower for Kassie!

Okay okay baby. He says getting up from the bed and grabing my waste kissing my neck. And says. Baby can't we just stay here and do our own baby shower?

No baby we got to go! Get dressed!! I said getting a lil mad.

Okay baby okay I will just for you. He says walking to the walk in closet grabbing a blue and orange striped polo shirt. And a pair of kakis. Then he walks back in the bathroom and grabs his FG hat and puts it on then asks: How do I look baby?

You look good sexy baby as always and you know it baby. I said taking his hat and putting it on me. And he says:

Bbaabbyyy dddaammnnn !!!!

What baby? I said while turning around as ny hair flips to the side of his FG hat.

I think you just need to wear my hat for today or maybe everyday! He said starring at me with a big smile on his face.

And why's that baby? I said while walking up to his grabbing his shirt and kissing him.

Because baby you look HOT AS F*** in it baby!!!! He said while kissing me back and trying to take off my shirt.

Babe stop! I said smiling at him and taking his hands off my shirt.