-

*im so sorry for all that I have done.
note: honestly this is just Jordan x Richie

Jordan's point of view:

~

It's finally the day that we make the Fan fiction video, we all pile onto the couch.Victoria on my right, and Richie on my left.

"Okay guys, let's get this started!" Richie exclaimed,Victoria giggled and nodded her head in agreement. With that, I got up and turned on the camera.

~ time skip because im out of time ~

We had just finished the video and we were all a bit creeped out given the fact that it was mostly smut and all 5 of us together.
But there was one that is worth mentioning, it was about Richie and I... Something about us giving blowjobs to each other and the girls watching. I'm not gourmet to lie, I was kind of turned on but I was never going to admit it.

-.-. Time skip -.-.

It's later that night, Richie decided to spend the night.

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard a door...click? It seemed to be coming from the guest room,the one Richie was staying in.
I stopped and thought for a moment,but decided to go in anyway .

What I saw was something that I had never planned on.

Victoria's pov:

"Jordan, snap out of it!" I yell as he snaps his head over to look at me with wide eyes, "what,what happened?" Sometimes I worry about him.... "Nothing, you were just spaced out, but we should probably start the video soon..."
He looked off to Richie "...yeah..."

|_\:-:)-)-&-&-&-&/&@//(/&/;-&-:/

Okay well that's it.

I'm sorry

I'm going to hell so...

(I love Everyone that is going to be in this video and im so sorry this is crap soooo...)