Bored

*Aelins pow*

I walked through the door. Inside Aedion and Rowan were talking about something. They acted, like they didn't noticed me, but I was sure, that they've already heard me walking down the hallway, with their fae senses. I approached them slowly, smoothing my pretty blue-green dress.

"Sooo...what are we talking about?"- I smiled sweetly at them. Rowan slowly removed his gaze from the tea cup in his hands and looked at me, reasing his eyebrow. That made his tattoo stand even more.

"What do we owe the honor to have you here, Your Majesty?"- His eyes seem to ask.
"Well, I just came over to see you."
"Is there a problem, that I wanted to see my dearest cousin and my lovely friend?"- I answered after I saw him rase his eyebrow.
"Lovely friend?!"- He almost choked with the tea. I laughed lithly by his facial expretion.

"I uhhh...Ow I just remembered I've got that ummm... thing to do..."- Aedion said intеrrupting our eyes conversation, glancing awkwardly between me and Rowan. He stood up clumsly and got out of the room.

"Must you awlays frustrate my conversations"- Rowan asked with a little annoyance, but still moved a bit, so I could sit on the couch next to him.

I try my best!- I thought of answering but instead I just said:

"Come on! Because it was so important."- Then rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"In fact, yeah, it was important."- The Fae sighed, but didn't seem angry or soever.

"I thought we're having a free day, you know... no work and stuff."

"Well, you might have, Aelin, but it doesn't mean I have one, too."- He smiled a bit. Well at least we have a smile- I thought.

"Okay now, I'm the Queen and I'm telling you to have a break!"- I smiled at him.

"It doesn't work that way."- He laughed.

"I'm pretty sure it does"- I rose my brows, keeping up from smiling again, challenging him. "Come on pleaseeeee"

"Fine!"- Rowan finally gave up and I smiled triumphal, cuddling myself in his arm. "So what do u want to do, Fireheart?"- He whispered, putting his chin on my head.

"No idea"- I answered happily.

"You really came here, interrupting my busyness, to tell me, you want to do something, but you've got no idea what?"- He sighed again and shook his head.

"Yeah, I think you got it!"- I said smiling, turned to face him and pressed my lips against his into a small kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okey I'm really really sorry that it is so short but....Also there may be some spelling mistakes, but English isn't my native language so please try to understand!❤ Xx love you all so much and thanks for reading😘😘xX