Chapter One

Dreams. You may dream about what you want to be when you grow up. Or you just dream about random things. But than there's nightmares that can scare you. That brings back memories, than you can't sleep at all cuz the nightmares kept you up all night. There's also dreams that you think are real but they aren't, you are only dreaming. Sweet dreams your parents tell you and you think there is a monster under your bed, There goes your imagination running again trying to scare you. You hear a noise in your room, so you run to your parents, asking them to check under your bed. They just tell you there is no such thing , and tell you to go back to bed. So you do.......... Oh......... No..........

    They hear you scream, they run to your room. You aren't there. You are there only child, The only thing they can think is that you were kidnapped. You can't see nor scream. All you can think about is your family. If your parents would have check under your bed you would have never been kidnapped. But they main thing you thought about is how to get out. All you know is that you are in a room, it's pitch black you can't see anything.

    They door opens you see a big figure coming from the door. They untie you and tell you that " no one can hear you, No matter how loud you scream. " You want to get away, you don't want to be here you want your mom & dad. They tell you that there is suck thing as monsters. Why do you think that you are there. You start crying begging them to let you go. They walk out and they just leave the door open. So you try and get away. You can get up , there you go running. Almost out of the door........

         ........To be continued........