My Little Pony: Friendship is magic / Naruto Shippuden

Ep.1 p.1 My little Pony Friendship

Is magic / Naruto

Shippuden

Episode 1:A Jutsu gone

wrong part 1.

------------Prologue:---------------

"In the world of ninja... There are many lands in the world. But there are 5 in common... The land of fire, water, wind, lightning, and earth... All the Shinobi in every land, have sacrificed their life to protect their country. They've used powerful, ninja techniques to defeat those intruders.

There are many jutsu's in the world... And some we don't know about. But there was a time, a time a forbidden jutsu was released.

The very forbidden jutsu...The space-time universe jutsu..."

Opening comes on

------Chapter 1:The Space-time------ [Time:Day] universe jutsu.

Deep within in the forest of Kusagakure (Ku-sa-gak-ure) (The village hidden in the grass), the forests were rich. The forest also had giant mushrooms on the trees, plenty of bamboo, lots of rivers, and deep ravines. But farther into the forest, there would be a dry land, with lots of giant rocks and some dead trees. And right there, right in the center... Would be three humongous, triangular pointed rocks, each lined up next to each other! But, no one actually knew...That there was a secret base under there...

That base underground belonged to Orochimaru (Oro-chi-maru), the most evil, wicked, person in all of the five great shinobi countries. He would do anything, to discover all the jutsu's in that existed in the world. And he wanted to keep it all, for himself... So he could be the most, powerful, immortal, person... He has captured many ninja from all over the world,and experimented on them,along with his assistant Kabuto Yakushi.

Within that base,it was dark. There were many doors lined up on each side,with candles on the walls to light up the hideout. (The hallway actually led to a room,that had a giant snake statue,with candles in its eyes.)

As the hideout was calm and quiet, the only sound that could be

heard, would be the flickering flames on each candle. Then, footsteps were heard. A man was walking calmly down the hall. The man's face was dim by the darkness of the hideout, so he's face could of not been told.

He's face was then revealed. It was Kabuto Yakushi. He had light gray hair that was in a ponytail, (Almost close to being white hair) with black eyes and round black glasses. He also wore a dark purple shirt with a high collar, a white under-shirt, dark purple fingerless gloves with armoured plates on the back of the hand, a white cloth waistband worn at an angle, dark purple pants, blue sandals, and a shuriken holster on his right leg. In his childhood, he suffered from amnesia, after he hit his head, when a war was going on. (Back when Kabuto was a child, his hair was not in a ponytail, instead, his hair was down and he had short hair.) Luckily, he was then founded by Nonō Yakushi (who had light brown long hair with green eyes,with a black, loose-fitting gown with a white apron over it with sandals.) who healed him with her medical ninjutsu... He was then taken to the orphanage and was an orphan for 3 years, since he wanted to get money for the orphanage, by healing ninja.

He was thought by Nonō on how to use medical ninjutsu, so he could learn how to heal people. After he left the orphanage, He became different types of ninja at different points in time. But one day,when Kabuto was cornered inside a ravine, he was attacked by a ninja. As Kabuto used his chakra blades to attack, the ninja was then revealed to be Nonō Yakushi...Kabuto was shocked to see that he killed his own mother. He tried all he could to heal her with his medical ninjutsu. With Nonō not remembering Kabuto at all,