Poof! Tsunayoshi in the Land of Oz

Hello... there. This is entirely for fun but you can say whatever... it's a oneshot so it's rushed‥ well, meh

Obviously Tsuna will be Dorothy...

Reborn will be Dorothy's p- *bonk* ... he will still be Tsunayoshi's tutor...

Iz: Owie that hurt, Ren-kun!!

Reborn: I'm not sorry.

Iz: *pouts* M'kay, let's start now.

---

Tsunayoshi's PoV

Ugh... my intuition has been blaring its alarms for a while now. It's giving me a headache.

I placed a hand on my head. I sighed. Currently, I was finishing up my paperworks. That was when Reborn came in.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna are you finished, yet?"

"No. My intuition has been rowdy lately, and it's giving me a headache."

"Didn't I tell you-"

He was cut-off by a crying Lambo who was beginning to pull out a purple bazooka. He threw it in our direction.

"Hey, has that been fixed, yet?"

I asked.

"Unfortunately, it hasn't."

Answered Reborn as we were surrounded by pink clouds.

I groaned as the clouds cleared. At least, I didn't have an annoying headache anymore.

I turned to Reborn. I tried my best not to laugh at his apperance. He was dressed as a dog with a collar around his neck. The baby hitman kicked me in the head bringing my laughter to stop. I turned to my tutor who had a smirk on his face.

"Take a good look, at what you're wearing, Dame-Tsuna."

I gave my self a look.

I was wearing a frilly red and white dress with baby blue ribbons. I had white 'n baby blue striped stockings and glossy red polished shoes.

Hiieeee! What's this!?

"Hiieeeeeeeee!!!"

Reborn kicked me in the head.

"Itteee!! Don't kick me two times in a row, Reborn!"

Suddenly, a marshmellow-eating angel winged figure appeared.

"Ah, Byakuran!"

"Hmm? Oh, is that you, Tsunayoshi? So, this is the world you stumbled/poofed into!"

"So, where are we?"

I asked.

"Oz!! Well, anyways you won't be going back in awhile so just get going on this yellow painted road. Meet ya at the end of the trail!!~♪"

And he disappeared.

Eh! So, brief.

"Well, let's going Dame-Tsuna. Since, we really don't have anything else to do."

And so, we walked along the yellow painted road. Along the way, we met with a scarecrow who was oddly obsessed with baseball.

"Oh, hey, Tsuna."

Eh? How'd he get here?

"Why are you wearing a dress?"

The scarecrow asked.

"I honestly don't know. How'd you get here, Takeshi?"

"Well, I got hit by the afro-baby's bazooka. Hahaha. Oh, as well as Gokudera."