The New Begnning

First day of school

Ring...
See you after school honey!Love you mom.Hey Misty I got class with you,by the way how is Shasta doing?Abby!Shasta is doing great since we moved here a month ago. Ring... There's second bell,better hurry to class Abby!

Miss Carter's classroom

(The meanest teacher her in school,the queen of the devil) We got her again.This is not going to work out!Alright class today you are going to learn the states,fun right now get to work.

After hours of listening to miss Carter nagging

Mom I'm home!Hey honey Shasta is in barn waiting for you.

Going into the barn

Hey Shasta how are you doing today since you were by yourself.Im doing just fine.How are you?Im doing great I love school other than my teacher. Do you want to go riding today?Yes in deed I have been wanting to ride with you since we got here!Awesome lets go!

   In the woods

Man it is so beautiful in the State of  North Carolina I could ride here all day.(Shasta slips)Easy there Shasta I don't want us to fall in the river.Misty I don't know about crossing this bridge it's very slippery.Shasta it will be alright we are not going fall.(sigh)Ok if you say so.(taking some steps into the middle of the bridge)Crackkkkk...Misty!Shasta!(falling into river they screamed trying to each other as the went down to separate forks of the river not able to see each other)

What will happen next will Misty and Shasta be able to find each other again?or will Misty have to take the risk of people seeing her secret come out! Chapter 2 coming soon