Masquerade Ball (Tsukasa Eishi)

The pic above is the one your wearing at the masquerade ball :3
———————————————————————————————
Love.
You never believed in love. You were always played by your previous boyfriends,toyed,hurted. So you thought all boys were the same until you met him
~at the ball ~

Your pov,

People Dancing. That was all I can see in the ballroom some were chatting but what caught my eye was a boy with white hair he was always staring at me.
After a few minutes. It was the last dance so a went to find a partner 'and by means I was forced to'.
   That white haired boy is my partner.'how cliche just like those sappy love stories'.
We danced. He was smiling so brightly like a child who received a candy. 'Why is he smiling? There's nothing to smile about'
I don't understand people who smile even though its really hopeless.

"Have you ever believe in love?". I was taken aback by his question, it wasn't normal if this is a movie.
"I don't want love, love is what broke my heart loving someone and losing them made it break so that it would never heal again"
  After I said that I saw disappointment in his eyes.
It was almost 12:00 I need to go already. So I ran and ran.
*next day*

I dropped my purse while running. Its ok I can still buy another one.

*store*

That boy is familiar is he?!.......god I need to hide wait why do I need to hide he won't recognize me. Is that my purse??

"Hey nice purse you got there where'd you got that?"
"Oh this, the beautiful girl dropped this"

'B-beautiful!!!'

"Hey my name is Tsukasa Eishi, what's yours?"
"I'm (Y/n). (Y/N) (l/n)
"Want to grab some coffee??"
"Sure Tsukasa-San"
"Drop the honorifics just Eishi"
"Ok"

※※※※※※※※※※                                                                       ※※※※※※※※※

"And that is how me and your father met"
"Wow, mom it was like Cinderella" my little daughter, Rin, smiled.
"Yeah to think of it dear, your mom did look like Cinderella while running" Eishi hugged me from behind while looking at Rin
"Hey I'm not like Cinderella" I protested.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"Love you mom, dad"

***************************************************************
Please
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
Feel free to criticize your opinion would be of great use.

Love,
BN124 AKA Mimi~chan