~Chapter 1~

"Ink..."
You hold your weapon close. After seeing Error fight Ink like that in the Anti-void scared you.
"Listen, I'm fine. This happens all the time. If you don't want to, you don't have to..."
You stand there, stunned. He had offered you to help him protect the AUs from Error. He had never offered this to anyone, not even his own brother.
"I expected as much as to see a bit of battle. Create or destroy, am I right?"
He laughed. You laughed. These were the moments where you were not only happy to fall into the underground, but that you were involved in the AU nonsense. You knew this was right.
"(Y/N), I just want to say..."
"Thank you."
"For what? All I have done is cause you stress. Isn't this job easier without having to babysit?"
You were kinda confused. He was usually so chill and calm. Now he was getting a little sweaty, and you were worried.
"Listen. I have seen AUs that have died... by a human like yourself. Whole universes were destroyed of life by a human. Like you. Some begged to be erased. I couldn't torture them like that. Point Error, if you get what I mean. You gawp at him as he turns away. "I didn't know..."
"Well, of course you didn't! You are still new to this whole 'protecting the AUs' business, but you are different. You understand. I trust you, and I just wanted....
I just wanted...
I just wanted you to...
To know why I..."
Why wasn't he just spitting it out?!? He is usually so confident and cool, and now he... It was like he wasn't trusting you. He trusted you to protect the AUs and not to know a small detail?!?
"Listen, you trust me with protecting the AUs, what is a little detail to me? Just spit it out!"
At this point you are shaking him. Then, you let go as he says only 5 words...
"Why I took you here."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey y'all Emily here and I forgot to put this originally but plz comment on how we could change or improve or even just to say you liked it but Willow (writer of this story) needs feedback. Anyway I will see you in the next chapter buh-bye *waves at camera(?)*