chapter one

She wanted something different than the New York and he wanted to be anywhere than his fathers farm. Well the story begins with them both getting on the bus to Maine. She sat with her big bag playing games on her phone. He sat there with his backpack and his book. She kept looking at him. Something was different about him. She finally spoke up and said no one reads books anymore, they all use there phones or tablets. He laughed and said yeah those stupid things. She laughed and said what if you got kidnapped or lost? He just put his book down and said well i could just kick there ass because i'm not a pussy who sits on my ass. She said what if there are two kidnappers. He looked at her and said than i dead and everyone forgets about me. She got up and sat next to him,moved his bag to the floor. She took the book out of his hand and said whats this book about anyway. He smiled and said the city. She rolled her eyes and said its completely different than in a book. He finally gave in and put his hand out. I'm Will. She shook his hands and said I'm Mia. All she could focus on was his blue eyes and his dark hair that was so close to black. His hand shake so tight and his lips just look so soft. She wondered what it would be like if hands were on her waist and his lips on her neck.
He just smiled and looked at her short dark hair and the bangs that covered her green eyes. He soft hands and listened to her sweet little voice. They talked the rest of the way to Maine. When they got off he asked if she needed a place to stay? She smiled and said I'll go half's on motel room. When they walked in the two bed room she throw her bag on the bed farthest away the door. She got out some of her cloths and went into the bathroom. He laid on his bed thinking of he kissing him. His hands on her skinny little body.
      She turned on the shower and got in. She stood in the shower wishing her would come in but he didn't. She got out and got in pjs. She walked out and laid in bed. He was already asleep. She looked at his handsome man and smiled than drifted of into a deep sleep.About 3 am he woke up screaming No more! No more! No more! She jumped out of bed and jumped in his bed to wake him up. She woke up. He hugged her crying. She played with his hair and told him to calm down. They laid down and she held this man she barely knew. He feel asleep and she felt safe in his arms. She drifted back to sleep. When they woke up it was about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. He sat up and said thanks beautiful. She smiled and pushed him back down. She climbed on top of him and kissed him. She bit his lip. He grabbed her ass. She felt the spark again and again like it was zig zagging through her body. But he pushed her off and said i barely know you. She leaned off the bed and pulled out a cigarette and said well I'm 18 and ran away from a stupid rich family who wanted me to be some stupid lawyer. He said oh Mia. She put the cigarette to her lips and inhaled. She blow out and said I've been put in therapy and gone to preppy school. I've been in fights and I drink a lot! I'm pretty fucked up. Will couldn't hold back to take her cigarette and put it in the ash tay. Than he climbed on top of her and kissed her neck. He put his hands on her waist. Then spend the whole day in bed. Rolling around drinking the alcohol she brought in her bag. Vodka and Whiskey. The next morning she got up naked and jumped in the shower. He walked in and got in. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck. She pushed him away and said one time thing buddy! He put his hand on her waist and said but i see the way you look at me. You just don't want to fall in love. She looked down and said I don't need someone pulling me down like my controlling family. He put his other hand on her waist and pulled her forward and put his cheek to hers and whispered in her ear what if this is just for fun and if we fall in love will be like a fucked up, do anything we want couple nothing like your parents. She put her hands to his face and said now i like that. She kissed his lips and grabbed his ass. He pushed her against the wall.
       Thats were their love started. Where they couldn't live with out each other. Thats how Mia and Will started this fucked up relationship that worked for them.